Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Such a smug ass hat

I actually watched the 3 hour court proceeding & waited patiently for the Judges ruling. During the proceeding I thought it was obvious the judge was not pleased with the gov't side & justification. Even wonder why @ times she listen to the BS that was being spewed, then I wonder @ times how things that seem very straightforward land in the court law.

I've also learned in a court of law never assume how the judge will rule & outcome.

This win helped restore what little faith I have left in our system. The really sad part is no cares & don't see the the importance in this ruling. Zero reporting on this, isn't it important news.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rebel should sue him for lying, discrediting their media outlet. Defamation and so on.
Jackoff sing along, plain out and said he would not answer questions from rebel.
Rebel on You tube had the debate translated to English. It was a joke!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a damn near perfect liberal response right there.
were not forcing you, you have the choice.
The choices are dont work here or do as we say.
do as we say or feel free to make the choice of staying home for the rest of your life because your not welcome in society.
Be free to decide if you want to get an education while fully vaxxed, or throw your life plans out the window.
Yep that sure sounds like how a free country operates. Oh wait, no im mistaken, thats communism Im thinking of, you will do as we say, or you will suffer for it until you decide to comply.

oh and Fyi shaving to get on an O$G site is a stupid comparison. Two reasons.
A) if I am on site shaved or Not and I unexpectedly get hit with H2S, Im SOL. If its a Sour site, I will be expecting it, and obviously be ready and already Masked up.
B) When I work on sweet sites, there is always a chance you can encounter H2S. Weather im shaved or not, I will be long dead before Anyone ever rescued me. As its not a sour site, the nearest Pack is at the closest main facility you would be lucky to get there and back in 1/2 hr.

as a further comparison, I would not enter a deadly atmosphere like H2S wearing a cloth mask over my face as it would do jack squat to prevent me from dying.
This is the same as Covid. If covid was truly a deadly atmosphere, would you really trust a cloth mask? no is the answer, which leads me to believe most people dont truly buy into this BS, they are just complying because thats what’s expected.

Liberals response eh?? I guess the west is more liberal than we all thought.

Guess you have never worked on a site that it was mandatory to be shaved and it was company policy. Wether it was sweet or sour, or a potential exposure to anything IDLH. Still a policy.

If you do not like the shaving example, what else should I try?? How about a company’s drug and alcohol policy???
What major airline just announced that it’s a company policy to be vaccinated.

You can bitch at me all you want, or hate my unbiased opinion. I never once said I agree with any of it, but how right does everyone want to be. Again it’s your choice.

Anyway Moving on.

Last edited:

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Liberals response eh?? I guess the west is more liberal than we all thought.

Guess you have never worked on a site that it was mandatory to be shaved and it was company policy. Wether it was sweet or sour, or a potential exposure to anything IDLH. Still a policy.

What major airline just announced that it’s a company policy to be vaccinated.

You can bitch at me all you want, or hate my unbiased opinion. I never once said I agree with any of it, but how right does everyone want to be. Again it’s your choice.

Anyway Moving on.
Cutting of hair that grows back doesn’t equate to injecting experimental medicine into your body.And I really like my 🧔‍♂️

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
1631214458469.png

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think people are going to be shocked with the outcome of this election. Canadians are fed up with the whole system and it needs a big shake down. Maxime is the trump we need!

I talked to John barlow the other day cause I've really been struggling with where my vote should go. Ive voted conservative my whole life, and I'm scared to hell to make a change but I feel we need it. Honestly all he did was push me closer to the ppc.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this chart shows the libtards steady.
The CPC dropped
The PPC went up but still nowhere important.

Well that is the most blatant example of vote splitting to give the Turd the win yet that I have seen.
Thanks for posting.

Hey........ you said you were done with this thread a couple pages back?!

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this chart shows the libtards steady.
The CPC dropped
The PPC went up but still nowhere important.

Well that is the most blatant example of vote splitting to give the Turd the win yet that I have seen.
Thanks for posting.

Hey........ you said you were done with this thread a couple pages back?!

Ah so it’s ok for O’Toole to flip flop but when I do it you call it out?

Besides that I wasn’t serious. Like fuk I’m going to stop when it’s this important. I just stopped with all the Twitter screen grabs.

“Still nowhere important” lol. The PPC is still climbing and on top of that where the graph ends the PPC has more searches then where the CPC plateaued.

Every conservative voter I know of that voted CPC last election is either voting PPC this time or they are heavily leaning towards it. People are sick of the games these politicians play and most Canadians are against the vaccine passports. Bernier is gathering crowds larger then any other party leader, even his MP’s are getting more of a crowd then any party leader.

Have a good rest of your day Sunshine.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya not disageeing with you just calling it what it is, vote splitting that will benifit the liberals not Candians.
That would be political BS that you hate so much coming straight from the PPC Sunshine.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting. Vote splitting.

That’s all you got and it’s being shown incorrect day after day as this election cycle goes on. The only ones still touting that line is the msm, the CPC and it’s fearful voter base. Same Bs line we heard last election. Typical establishment political speak whenever a party comes in that doesn’t meet the establishment virtues and threaten to disturb their comfy position of one right party and one left party throne.

So if you are ok with mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports by all means keep in keepin on.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya not disageeing with you just calling it what it is, vote splitting that will benifit the liberals not Candians.
That would be political BS that you hate so much coming straight from the PPC Sunshine.

I sent you a hunting pm

Top Bottom