Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You have accepted the failure of your precious PC already & who to blame?
Your referring to provincial party, and that's another opinion and not mine. Media again is pushing that decision for many, I cant handle listing to Knothead bitching, she would be much worse. That doesn't reflect on who I vote for federally anyway. In my riding the CPC hold a strong hold and it would be extremely difficult to wipe them out.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol so your thought process with the fact I don’t concede into the vote splitting argument is that I don’t understand it?? Do you always assume someone that doesn’t agree with you is dumber then you? How is narcissist island?

How many examples do you need to see O’Toole is going to doom Canada too? They are, without physically doing so slapping people across the face and people keep making excuse as to why it’s ok. Complete scared abuse victim mentality.

All the conservative premiers that said they would never violate the privacy act by imposing measures such as vaccine passports have just shown us they don’t care about the laws, over a flu with a 99% survival rate.
Oh I know you get it.
Me smarter than everyone, that's fawked up, but smart enough to think strategies through.
Just pointing out the obvious.
At 6-8% your precious PPC is going nowhere fast.
We know what is coming with the Turd.
Otoole may turn out to not be much bettet , but he has not proven that he is better or worse.
With the Turd it is guarateed fast forward to Cansda really fawked up.
You have stated you are OK with the Turd back in, nice.
Turd out this time, if Otoole sucks he is out next.
Then we try Max.
Preaching PPC majorty and minority at a consistant 6-8% in the poles is far more a dream on fairy dust than I will ever be a narcissist.
Good luck with Max, he will still be nothing more than a sore CPC leadership looser on the 21st and wind up with no power - just stolen split votes.
We can discuss this on the 21, Max and the PPC will still have zero influence on the political scene

Max is just a sore looser vote thief.
Is what it is.... upcoming review on the 21st when unfortunatly the damage will have been done.
But you will be satisfied with you number 2 guy full steam ahead wrecking Canada.
Nice.

Last edited:

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When your main argument against the PPC is Trudeau it signifies the CPC have nothing better to offer then “we aren’t Trudeau.” Using the vote split argument also implies they think they were entitled to our votes in the first place.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When your main argument against the PPC is Trudeau it signifies the CPC have nothing better to offer then “we aren’t Trudeau.” Using the vote split argument also implies they think they were entitled to our votes in the first place.
You are partly correct, CPC is likely not the complete answer, just the first step

Hopefully Max is the second step in four years as long as he keeps singing the same tune.

Nobody is entilted to anybody's votes.

But people should think more than short term.
This time Max is just a pain in the azz.
Next time HE IS THE GUY!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kenny, Pallister. Moe, Ford, and Otoole are conservatives and look how they are. Total liberals suckling on the globalists tits along with Justine. We have conservatives and how is working, same path as the liberal/ndp, only a hair slower to get to the same result.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Isn’t that what your doing??? Your attacking otool as a individual, everyone else is attacking the liberals, and the asshat that’s leading them.
BTW, no one is entitled to a vote, and your statement is assuming. The common goal is to eliminate the liberals that are in power, how is that accomplished???

If your happy with the liberals in power why didn’t you vote for them than??? I for one am not happy with the liberals, I despise the party. The party I chose is based on how that goal of removing the liberals from power, can be accomplished.
Is otool a soft conservative? yes IMO he has to be. There are alot of soft individuals that inhabit Canada now, young people who love the government programs that the liberals provide, the man is not stupid, he has way to many people to please than the small minority of the PPC ideals.
Otool has to sell his platform from east to west to north. Like it or not the west is a minority, it always will be unless the seating changes.

I’m from the east, and I chastised my family back there for voting that asshat in the first time, wanna know their reasoning for voting liberal?, my families anyway, “I wanted pot to become legalized, and I wanted more EI”, he won a majority. Maybe they said that to me to get my goat, well it worked and I never forgot it.

The fact that NS voted in a conservatives majority says something, at least it does to me. The east is pissed at the liberals, I guess at the end of the day, what’s done is done, the advanced polls are over and there is only the mail in and the 20th left. There is not really much more to discuss on the CPC, and the PPC debate until next week.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn’t that what your doing??? Your attacking otool as a individual, everyone else is attacking the liberals, and the asshat that’s leading them.
BTW, no one is entitled to a vote, and your statement is assuming. The common goal is to eliminate the liberals that are in power, how is that accomplished???

If your happy with the liberals in power why didn’t you vote for them than??? I for one am not happy with the liberals, I despise the party. The party I chose is based on how that goal of removing the liberals from power, can be accomplished.
Is otool a soft conservative? yes IMO he has to be. There are alot of soft individuals that inhabit Canada now, young people who love the government programs that the liberals provide, the man is not stupid, he has way to many people to please than the small minority of the PPC ideals.
Otool has to sell his platform from east to west to north. Like it or not the west is a minority, it always will be unless the seating changes.

I’m from the east, and I chastised my family back there for voting that asshat in the first time, wanna know their reasoning for voting liberal?, my families anyway, “I wanted pot to become legalized, and I wanted more EI”, he won a majority. Maybe they said that to me to get my goat, well it worked and I never forgot it.

The fact that NS voted in a conservatives majority says something, at least it does to me. The east is pissed at the liberals, I guess at the end of the day, what’s done is done, the advanced polls are over and there is only the mail in and the 20th left. There is not really much more to discuss on the CPC, and the PPC debate until next week.
These guys should actually vote for the Maverick Party. They are confused. They all want separation and hate the east so that party best represents their views. Max is a federalist. Watch him cow tow to the east to get power. He's just more right than O'Tooles Conservatives. Put on your rowdy pants boys and vote Maverick. Its all just western Canadians complaining here anyways?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
British Columbia Federal Polling:
CPC: 34% (-)
NDP: 33% (+9)
LPC: 22% (-4)
GPC: 7% (-6)
PPC: 4% (+2)
Insight West / September 16, 2021 / n=1013 / Online
(% Change With 2019 Federal Election)

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My gut (it's doing a topsy turvey right now) says the Libs will win on Monday. By how much will be the question? When your name is "Happy Hair Neat Sock Boy" you get a permanent get of jail free card!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

LILLEY: Voting for Bernier will only elect Liberals​

Author of the article:
Brian Lilley
Publishing date:
Sep 16, 2021 • 22 hours ago • 3 minute read
Canadians who are tired of the Trudeau government and wish to bring sanity back to Ottawa have one option come Monday, that’s to vote for Erin O’Toole and the Conservatives. O’Toole has fought Trudeau to a statistical tie as we head to Monday’s vote but that isn’t good enough.

Without an extra boost of support at the ballot box, Trudeau will be Prime Minister once again. Yes, I’m looking at you, PPC voters.
Voting for Maxime Bernier and his People’s Party will only give us Justin Trudeau as PM. Prince Max may as well be crowning Trudeau King.

I know what the response of many will be. Why abandon principle and vote for O’Toole? Many people believe Mad Max is the real deal.

I don’t believe either of those statements and I know both men, I’ve covered them for years, watched them closely and spoken with them often.

First, let’s deal with the idea that O’Toole is no different than Trudeau.

O’Toole isn’t looking to build the big, expansionist government that Trudeau is. The Trudeau Liberals are concerned with building a massive bureaucracy in Ottawa that will run your child’s daycare, your prescription drug program, they actually want to hold part of the equity when you buy your home, and, yes, they want to tax the sale of it if you don’t meet their criteria.

Erin O’Toole doesn’t want to do any of those things. He also doesn’t want to be China’s lackey on the world stage.

Under Trudeau, Canada got left out of a new alliance between the U.S., the U.K. and Australia because they’re worried about the current government’s stance on China. Despite Barack Obama endorsing Trudeau once again, he still can’t get anything out of a Democratic White House and isn’t fighting for Keystone, a softwood lumber deal or against Joe Biden’s “Buy America” policies that are hurting our economy.

O’Toole has promised to make Canada a country that is proud to stand on the world stage again and that will take our military obligations seriously.

And Bernier?

It doesn’t matter what he’s promising with his vanity project of a party, he isn’t getting elected, he’s just helping Liberals get elected.

Do you want to know how many times I heard Bernier talk about ending supply management when he was in government for nearly a decade? Never.

I did read a Financial Post article in 2014 where Bernier defended the system.

I’ve talked to several former cabinet colleagues and they never heard him talk about dismantling supply management either. They described a man who was often late for cabinet, inattentive when there, and who cared mostly about his home riding of the Beauce, not the country he was representing at the table.

Two senior staffers who worked closely with him when he was junior minister for agriculture describe Bernier sitting through a long briefing on the issues in the department. At the end of the briefing, the staffers asked Bernier if he had any questions and his sole request was that they hang his portrait in the lobby.

Vanity is something Bernier has in common with Trudeau.

I’ve had a lot of good things to say about the man over the years. He brought some good ideas to the Conservative Party but his decision to bolt and start this vanity project known as the People’s Party was and remains a horrible idea. When conservative-minded people divide the vote, Liberals win.

If you want Justin Trudeau out of office, voting for Bernier and the PPC is the last thing you should do. Vote for the only team that can replace Trudeau, O’Toole and the Conservatives.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1631918031249.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LILLEY: Voting for Bernier will only elect Liberals​

Author of the article:
Brian Lilley
Publishing date:
Sep 16, 2021 • 22 hours ago • 3 minute read
Canadians who are tired of the Trudeau government and wish to bring sanity back to Ottawa have one option come Monday, that’s to vote for Erin O’Toole and the Conservatives. O’Toole has fought Trudeau to a statistical tie as we head to Monday’s vote but that isn’t good enough.

Without an extra boost of support at the ballot box, Trudeau will be Prime Minister once again. Yes, I’m looking at you, PPC voters.
Voting for Maxime Bernier and his People’s Party will only give us Justin Trudeau as PM. Prince Max may as well be crowning Trudeau King.

I know what the response of many will be. Why abandon principle and vote for O’Toole? Many people believe Mad Max is the real deal.

I don’t believe either of those statements and I know both men, I’ve covered them for years, watched them closely and spoken with them often.

First, let’s deal with the idea that O’Toole is no different than Trudeau.

O’Toole isn’t looking to build the big, expansionist government that Trudeau is. The Trudeau Liberals are concerned with building a massive bureaucracy in Ottawa that will run your child’s daycare, your prescription drug program, they actually want to hold part of the equity when you buy your home, and, yes, they want to tax the sale of it if you don’t meet their criteria.

Erin O’Toole doesn’t want to do any of those things. He also doesn’t want to be China’s lackey on the world stage.

Under Trudeau, Canada got left out of a new alliance between the U.S., the U.K. and Australia because they’re worried about the current government’s stance on China. Despite Barack Obama endorsing Trudeau once again, he still can’t get anything out of a Democratic White House and isn’t fighting for Keystone, a softwood lumber deal or against Joe Biden’s “Buy America” policies that are hurting our economy.

O’Toole has promised to make Canada a country that is proud to stand on the world stage again and that will take our military obligations seriously.

And Bernier?

It doesn’t matter what he’s promising with his vanity project of a party, he isn’t getting elected, he’s just helping Liberals get elected.

Do you want to know how many times I heard Bernier talk about ending supply management when he was in government for nearly a decade? Never.

I did read a Financial Post article in 2014 where Bernier defended the system.

I’ve talked to several former cabinet colleagues and they never heard him talk about dismantling supply management either. They described a man who was often late for cabinet, inattentive when there, and who cared mostly about his home riding of the Beauce, not the country he was representing at the table.

Two senior staffers who worked closely with him when he was junior minister for agriculture describe Bernier sitting through a long briefing on the issues in the department. At the end of the briefing, the staffers asked Bernier if he had any questions and his sole request was that they hang his portrait in the lobby.

Vanity is something Bernier has in common with Trudeau.

I’ve had a lot of good things to say about the man over the years. He brought some good ideas to the Conservative Party but his decision to bolt and start this vanity project known as the People’s Party was and remains a horrible idea. When conservative-minded people divide the vote, Liberals win.

If you want Justin Trudeau out of office, voting for Bernier and the PPC is the last thing you should do. Vote for the only team that can replace Trudeau, O’Toole and the Conservatives.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any major news outlets discussing the leaders running in this election and omitting Bernier is a form of election interference.
Which under proper governance should render them guilty of a criminal act.

Obama and HRC coming out and endorsing Trudeau is a form a foreign election interference. Again criminal act.

People in Windsor are screaming at Trudeau calling him all sorts of wonderful names lol.

Toronto Star praises Singh for garnering 60k views on twitch.

Maxime Bernier on Jordan Peterson’s podcast released yesterday mid day already has over 155k views, 11k likes, 252 dislikes, 3800 comments which are predominantly positive.

Brian Lilly article gets destroyed on Twitter.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To me the Tool is no different than the Turd, so who the hell cares which one gets in. The 30% that are not vaccinated may be mad enough to go out and vote, the UN, manditory vaccines and freedoms being taken away.

Top Bottom