Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a fair comment Mike.
We are all voting for something, we know what Trudeau has done, and what he wants to do, which is very important to our future. If everyone is happy with the devil they know, than so be it. I am not, I’m willing to take a chance on a indecisive devil that likes the west, remove the devil we all know, to be a spoon fed liberal all his life.
We all know what He’s capable of if he gets back in, and it will be repetitive history all over again. I find it extremely disappointing, and disheartening knowing there are people out there that do not care if he’s removed from power or not.

Furthermore, I’m voting for my local MP that has been in politics a lot longer than the PPC candidate that just showed up the last 2.5 weeks.
That’s the person I’m supporting, if that means a seat for otool, excellent, that’s one less for the others.
Yeah I don't want to lose my guns and Mad Max can't stop that. I don't want to watch that smug Pr++ck Turd on TV anymore telling me what I can and can't do and Max can't stop that. What I do know is O'Toole is the only leader of a party that can stop the Trudeau train. I'm at the point where I don't give a rats azz who you vote for you guys. We tried to explain how 34 + 7 = 41 but its like teaching a block of wood how to drive a car. Vote with your heart and we can all beeeotch about the Turd for another 2 years Tuesday morning.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a fair comment Mike.
We are all voting for something, we know what Trudeau has done, and what he wants to do, which is very important to our future. If everyone is happy with the devil they know, than so be it. I am not, I’m willing to take a chance on a indecisive devil that likes the west, remove the devil we all know, to be a spoon fed liberal all his life.
We all know what He’s capable of if he gets back in, and it will be repetitive history all over again. I find it extremely disappointing, and disheartening knowing there are people out there that do not care if he’s removed from power or not.

Furthermore, I’m voting for my local MP that has been in politics a lot longer than the PPC candidate that just showed up the last 2.5 weeks.
That’s the person I’m supporting, if that means a seat for otool, excellent, that’s one less for the others.

What makes you think he likes the west?

What has O’Toole done or said to give you the impression that he will be any better the Trudeau for Canada?

At this point in history, siding with who we know despite his leader ejecting anyone that objects to him on the same topics Trudeau supports, does it really matter how long you’ve known him? I value your loyalty(all seriousness) but experience for a MP right now is not a reliable trait.

PPC candidates are far from stupid people. Just because they are not politically conditioned from the inside does not mean they are politically disabled. The PPC candidates are diverse and represent Canadian values to a T.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now he is pleading? Or is he begging? Guess that’s a left vs right perspective.
IMG_0675.jpg

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I hope that's all it is, looking at current projections a Liberal Majority is well within the margin of error of the polls. Man I hope we don't get stuck with this fool for another 4 years.
Not sure where your looking, but we hope not. This one I frequent. https://338canada.com/

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do realize your comments highlight your own stupidity more then it does discrediting a 88 year old immigrant that lived through dictatorships? He’s far from the only one in that age group saying the same thing.

Criticizing his tears but you have zero idea the experiences he’s had. Way to be complete scumbags. And if you think it’s about his tears then clearly both are to blind to see the message.

Saying you’ll stick with a establishment journalist that accepts money from the government and has vested interest in the two controlled parties does not mean his words are facts. It means he has a opinion and a life style to defend.
Holy Jesus man get a grip.
I said you are using emotions to get votes - you are not using facts.

I have no doubt that guy lived through hell.

Vote with emotion instead of a strategy to get Turd out and complete your mission.
We'll see how mad max faired on Tuesday, still be nowhere.

Max is a 3 time looser (sore looser) and will be 4 on Tuesday.
The only time he wins is when he creates his own party.
Has good ideas but fails to execute successfully.
His only success will be to hurt the CPC this time.
Then he will fade away and be at the end of his career and his lost sheep will be list again.

Just calling it as it is.
Dam closet liberals.

Last edited:

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LILLEY: Voting for Bernier will only elect Liberals​

Author of the article:
Brian Lilley
Publishing date:
Sep 16, 2021 • 22 hours ago • 3 minute read
Canadians who are tired of the Trudeau government and wish to bring sanity back to Ottawa have one option come Monday, that’s to vote for Erin O’Toole and the Conservatives. O’Toole has fought Trudeau to a statistical tie as we head to Monday’s vote but that isn’t good enough.

Without an extra boost of support at the ballot box, Trudeau will be Prime Minister once again. Yes, I’m looking at you, PPC voters.
Voting for Maxime Bernier and his People’s Party will only give us Justin Trudeau as PM. Prince Max may as well be crowning Trudeau King.

I know what the response of many will be. Why abandon principle and vote for O’Toole? Many people believe Mad Max is the real deal.

I don’t believe either of those statements and I know both men, I’ve covered them for years, watched them closely and spoken with them often.

First, let’s deal with the idea that O’Toole is no different than Trudeau.

O’Toole isn’t looking to build the big, expansionist government that Trudeau is. The Trudeau Liberals are concerned with building a massive bureaucracy in Ottawa that will run your child’s daycare, your prescription drug program, they actually want to hold part of the equity when you buy your home, and, yes, they want to tax the sale of it if you don’t meet their criteria.

Erin O’Toole doesn’t want to do any of those things. He also doesn’t want to be China’s lackey on the world stage.

Under Trudeau, Canada got left out of a new alliance between the U.S., the U.K. and Australia because they’re worried about the current government’s stance on China. Despite Barack Obama endorsing Trudeau once again, he still can’t get anything out of a Democratic White House and isn’t fighting for Keystone, a softwood lumber deal or against Joe Biden’s “Buy America” policies that are hurting our economy.

O’Toole has promised to make Canada a country that is proud to stand on the world stage again and that will take our military obligations seriously.

And Bernier?

It doesn’t matter what he’s promising with his vanity project of a party, he isn’t getting elected, he’s just helping Liberals get elected.

Do you want to know how many times I heard Bernier talk about ending supply management when he was in government for nearly a decade? Never.

I did read a Financial Post article in 2014 where Bernier defended the system.

I’ve talked to several former cabinet colleagues and they never heard him talk about dismantling supply management either. They described a man who was often late for cabinet, inattentive when there, and who cared mostly about his home riding of the Beauce, not the country he was representing at the table.

Two senior staffers who worked closely with him when he was junior minister for agriculture describe Bernier sitting through a long briefing on the issues in the department. At the end of the briefing, the staffers asked Bernier if he had any questions and his sole request was that they hang his portrait in the lobby.

Vanity is something Bernier has in common with Trudeau.

I’ve had a lot of good things to say about the man over the years. He brought some good ideas to the Conservative Party but his decision to bolt and start this vanity project known as the People’s Party was and remains a horrible idea. When conservative-minded people divide the vote, Liberals win.

If you want Justin Trudeau out of office, voting for Bernier and the PPC is the last thing you should do. Vote for the only team that can replace Trudeau, O’Toole and the Conservatives.
I would like to thank this Moderator for bringing something of substance to a thread chalk full of nonsense.

FB, Twitter, til tok May have started as these great ideal platforms, but have morphed into complete garbage.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Max not allowed at the debates.......WHY? You ever figure out how the tool is going to reduce CO2 levels? Who thinks the UN is a good thing? Vaccine passports.. law for law the yellow star. We are about to reap what we sowed... the massive debts will make us all poor. Aren't you guys glad got rid of Harper for some pot you will not be able to buy.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Max not allowed at the debates.......WHY? You ever figure out how the tool is going to reduce CO2 levels? Who thinks the UN is a good thing? Vaccine passports.. law for law the yellow star. We are about to reap what we sowed... the massive debts will make us all poor. Aren't you guys glad got rid of Harper for some pot you will not be able to buy.

The rebel news was not allowed to speak at the debates either.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you understand the values of all Canadians to a “T”….?

How presumptuous….

That’s about as arrogant and narcissistic as both Trudeau and Max….!

My comment was based on the observation that the PPC has candidates ranging from white, black, male, female, immigrant, domestic, English, French, Indigenous, farmer, lawyer, finance, young, old and so on representing the 5 different cultural regions of Canada.

So if by recognizing that makes me arrogant and narcissistic then so be it lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After O’Toole won the CPC leadership role, he promised Quebec energy east would not be built.

Top Bottom