Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump was, and look how that turned out. Don't get me wrong, I love everything he saying, but he doesn't have a chance.

Yeah he got cheated out so badly that we could actually see the numbers being manipulated against him on live tv. They had to use fake water line breaks to switch votes. They use mail in ballots without creases in them with Biden’s name on them.

Never the less I was referring to Canadian politicians. I highly doubt anyone in Canada or the US will ever come close to the size of rallies he had, never mind a 3000 boat parade… multiple times.

But if you want to use Trump as an example, Bernier is getting the same ground swelling and momentum as Trump did in 2016.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who here is surprised?

In the US election they just went oops after oops in real time. Here in Canada they are being polite and giving us advanced warning they plan to fuk with the election.
IMG_3493.jpg

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long watch but worth it if you like either Rex Murphy or Jordan Peterson on what’s been going on the lead to the election summarized as what we all know was simply an attempt at a majority / power grab BEFORE the Libs have to account for $400 billion in 18 months of spending and the sure scandals to follow.

Top Bottom