Going to drop the writ of election on Sunday

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
twitter would say (for what that’s worth) that 12 ridings in Canada are realistically at risk of the PPC splitting the vote and handing the riding to the LPC, Max has a set of balls unfortunately his wee wee wee I lost the Cpc leadership vote so will start my own party is a personal vendetta imo, he even said he doesn’t care if Trudeau wins, he’s living in the past for modern day politics, might have been a shoe in 30 years ago.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
twitter would say (for what that’s worth) that 12 ridings in Canada are realistically at risk of the PPC splitting the vote and handing the riding to the LPC, Max has a set of balls unfortunately his wee wee wee I lost the Cpc leadership vote so will start my own party is a personal vendetta imo, he even said he doesn’t care if Trudeau wins, he’s living in the past for modern day politics, might have been a shoe in 30 years ago.
AND maybe will be a shoe in, in the next election or one after that... but he'll retire by then

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AND maybe will be a shoe in, in the next election or one after that... but he'll retire by then
A selfish spiteful man going nowhere fast, well except to screw over the CPC.
He does not care about canadians either, just a different twist with Max.
To bad he is not in charge of CPC, would be interesting.
But he is not, he is just just a wannabe with no regards for what he is really doing, then there are his sheep........

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1631814381777.png

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I think we're screwed either way. If this "vote splitting" thing actually happens and JT stays in.( I think the fix is in just like Sleepy Joe so the Turd is in already) or... somehow by some miracle, Toole becomes PM, he's just liberal light, and Canada goes further down the toilet either way. We're fawked.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we're screwed either way. If this "vote splitting" thing actually happens and JT stays in.( I think the fix is in just like Sleepy Joe so the Turd is in already) or... somehow by some miracle, Toole becomes PM, he's just liberal light, and Canada goes further down the toilet either way. We're fawked.

The thing of it is, we don’t know that with otool, we know what we are getting Trudeau. My hope is he is “playing the game” right now.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to put that on my office door even if I get fired by Monday!
PM it to kind, maybe it will help to explain what voting splitting is and does.

Lol so your thought process with the fact I don’t concede into the vote splitting argument is that I don’t understand it?? Do you always assume someone that doesn’t agree with you is dumber then you? How is narcissist island?

How many examples do you need to see O’Toole is going to doom Canada too? They are, without physically doing so slapping people across the face and people keep making excuse as to why it’s ok. Complete scared abuse victim mentality.

All the conservative premiers that said they would never violate the privacy act by imposing measures such as vaccine passports have just shown us they don’t care about the laws, over a flu with a 99% survival rate.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing of it is, we don’t know that with otool, we know what we are getting Trudeau. My hope is he is “playing the game” right now.

What riding does O’Toole represent? Durham. How is he standing up against what’s going on there?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
How many examples do you need to see O’Toole is going to doom Canada too? They are, without physically doing so slapping people across the face and people keep making excuse as to why it’s ok. Complete scared abuse victim mentality.
So you figure we should vote PPC and he will take the win with a projected 6-8 % of the vote, will never be much closer than that in this election, so a vote for them IS a vote taken from one of the two that will win this election. And you and the media you frequent predicts O'Tool is going to doom Canada. So if even 20% of Canada votes the PPC and the PPE take some seats, those seats are taken away from someone, and the majority of peeps that will vote PPC would have most likely vote CPC if the PPC weren't a party. So I don't understand why this would not be vote splitting. SO, then a vote for the PPC is basically helping Trudy get back in, he gets back in were stuck for up to 4 years in a mess and O'tool is a saint compared to Trudy.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you figure we should vote PPC and he will take the win with a projected 6-8 % of the vote, will never be much closer than that in this election, so a vote for them IS a vote taken from one of the two that will win this election. And you and the media you frequent predicts O'Tool is going to doom Canada. So if even 20% of Canada votes the PPC and the PPE take some seats, those seats are taken away from someone, and the majority of peeps that will vote PPC would have most likely vote CPC if the PPC weren't a party. So I don't understand why this would not be vote splitting. SO, then a vote for the PPC is basically helping Trudy get back in, he gets back in were stuck for up to 4 years in a mess and O'tool is a saint compared to Trudy.
You have accepted the failure of your precious PC already & who to blame?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What riding does O’Toole represent? Durham. How is he standing up against what’s going on there?

I actually have not looked, I’m more concerned about the party as a whole. Conservatives have Pierre and a lot of seasoned MP’s at their disposal.

The PPC projection is maybe one or two seats, maybe none in the article I posted. Max can say and promise the world, and turn crap into fairy dust, if you don’t have a voice it will not matter anyway.
Otool has a chance at changing the government something Mad Max will not. It seems to me the PPC arguments about otool are moot and falling on deaf ears.
I will be one of many that will admit they were wrong, if the purple wave is more successful than anticipated. Until than, we wait for the outcome.

Top Bottom