Gas Stations?

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any news on whats going on with the gas stations? Heard a rumor the Cheveron is shut down and the Husky wasn't to far behind. This would be kind of a bad thing as the Co-op cardlock doesn't have premium. Any insight would be good as wether to bring extra fuel or not.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just picked up a Tidy Tank that holds 600 litres cause I hate walking,for the next little while I plan on keeping it full!
catmando!

duramaxdan

Reaction score
shut down for good or just cant get fuel right now. good thing i bring my own fuel for the sled(in barrels)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chevron closing soon and Husky to open with a new lease manager.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does the husky still have ethanol blended supreme, What's the Diesel fuel situation like there?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that ethanol blended gas isn't good for the sled? True?

there is no problem running ethanol blended fuel in your sled.. The guys at specialty have been doin it for a long time now.. Also i heard that people are filling up at the husky in mcbride now.. I will go and check it out for myself tomorrow.. they installed brand new pumps so that you will be able to pay at the pump to help speed things up.. there is also a co-op cardlock in town for those who have co-op cardlock cards and need deseil or reg gas for vehicles..

Top Bottom