Gag Gifts

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Did anyone get gag gifts this year??

Every year I always shake my gifts and try to guess what it is, every time I get a small box or a dvd wrapped up everyone asks what it is before I open it and my guess is usually a bowling trophy. Well this year I was wrong on my guess and it was a bowling trophy.

and my other was bacon flavoured tooth paste did see it as much as a gag gift until you try it then you gag on it...is good eatin but not good brushin

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Not sure if it counts but we gave our youngest son a half full bag of goldfish (kids crackers) and all he did was say thanks and started eating them like nothing had happend. The oldest got a bowl of left over spaghetti and all he said was " can I have it warmed up?". Like WTF little buggers are smarter than one takes them for I think.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We always do a gift exchange with all the family. Draw a number pick a gift then then the next one goes and can steal your gift. Well this year my wife got two gag gifts. On which was just batteries with a note included saying "Gift not included" and then she got an ice cream pail that had some brown paint smeared on the inside and a roll of toilet paper that said "you just picked the shittiest prize". Nobody wanted to trade her gifts. I got a homemade bubble bath kit that included a can of beans, The note said to eat the beans, wait one hour, run a nice warm bath and enjoy. Mother in law may want to watch out next year. lol

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
We do an "old" gift exchange that is strictly "gifts" found in your house....
This year I got a half drank bottle of tequila and baileys.

But this year I gave books I have read over the year, showtimes uncle ended up getting the chick books and yesterday when unpacking the tahoe, what did we find stuffed everywhere?!? The books I just gave!!!!
Looks like I will be mailing a parcel back to him!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get gag gifts this year??

Every year I always shake my gifts and try to guess what it is, every time I get a small box or a dvd wrapped up everyone asks what it is before I open it and my guess is usually a bowling trophy. Well this year I was wrong on my guess and it was a bowling trophy.

and my other was bacon flavoured tooth paste did see it as much as a gag gift until you try it then you gag on it...is good eatin but not good brushin

you do know the bacon flavoured toothpaste is for dogs

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always throw in a handful of scratch lotto tickets in the wifes stocking. one yr I threw in 1 fake one amongst the other 20 or so. Oh my the reaction is priceless, but also very cruel!!!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend's mom almost put some rubbers in my stocking this year.... But she decided grandma and grandpa might not approve haha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it counts but we gave our youngest son a half full bag of goldfish (kids crackers) and all he did was say thanks and started eating them like nothing had happend. The oldest got a bowl of left over spaghetti and all he said was " can I have it warmed up?". Like WTF little buggers are smarter than one takes them for I think.

guess they are on to your old tricks kelly. they are gonna make yer life hell i tell ya.

doo-guy

Reaction score
Got my wife an iRon instead of an iPad. I think it's awsome, plugs in the wall and make clothes wrinkle free............:)

Last edited:

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gave the father inlaw a 2 frozen muskrat this year. he's always dishing it every year so this year was his turn. he took it well, but i won't be surprized if he skins them and gives them back to me next year. lol

Top Bottom