forester conditions

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Lol Heli Springs is most likely where we will setup. Talked to Barb this morning. If Toby Tours harps off again about keeping peeps out the gate will get locked on Barbs property and their access into Paradice will be shut out. Get somethin straight Panodude I'm a Canadian tax payer so I will access any Crown land anybody lookin to keep me out is lookin to get their head swelled. Between the 3 of us in there the other day our personal income tax was 3.8 mil so the deep pockets thing aint a problem.

Haha. That's awesome! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I came here to see what conditions are like at Forester. I guess I'm in the wrong place too pages of bitching about another place. Any one know what Forester is like?

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode out from what we were told by locals first time up there sledding. Was told Paradice would be best for light conditions and snow conditions. Trail to Paradice is in the best shape from what we saw. checked out Forester access at Dogleg lake and looked ok but thin. Went to Bugaboos yesterday access in sucked but worth it once we got in and it was great up high but poor light conditions. The entire area will be getting to the end next couple days with mid to hi teens forecasted.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does having tenure mean you can make money on the land or does it mean you have exclusive rights to using land?? Honest question. I do not know.

Tenure is an agreement between the Govt to run a biz in the area for recreational sledding. Nowhere in the tenure does it say you can exclude the public from accessing the terrain you hold tenure on. This is only dealing with this situation, That said heli ski ops have tenure in areas and sledders are excluded from use not sure how that works never looked into it. Bugaboos area is kinda that thing sled area is mapped area but helis go all over the Bugs I think.

2dawgsfawkin

Reaction score
Lol Heli Springs is most likely where we will setup. Talked to Barb this morning. If Toby Tours harps off again about keeping peeps out the gate will get locked on Barbs property and their access into Paradice will be shut out. Get somethin straight Panodude I'm a Canadian tax payer so I will access any Crown land anybody lookin to keep me out is lookin to get their head swelled. Between the 3 of us in there the other day our personal income tax was 3.8 mil so the deep pockets thing aint a problem.

I won a free donut with roll up the rim last week

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tenure is an agreement between the Govt to run a biz in the area for recreational sledding. Nowhere in the tenure does it say you can exclude the public from accessing the terrain you hold tenure on. This is only dealing with this situation, That said heli ski ops have tenure in areas and sledders are excluded from use not sure how that works never looked into it. Bugaboos area is kinda that thing sled area is mapped area but helis go all over the Bugs I think.

generally they call it a recreational closure.... Closed by legislation. This is very evident up silent, the sign you see at km 46 bridge

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20150416_143801.jpg
Decent day today

Untouchable

Reaction score
Guess his mouth/fingers are bigger than his pocket book. Barb still has her place for sale.

Top Bottom