Finally on sale

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Princess auto, regular $215.00 on sale for 154.00

Was only three left when I found it...

With six sleds in the family, I should have bought one years ago.....

Attachments

• Sled lift.jpg
    Sled lift.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 877

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I will be stopping in to Princess Auto on my way home from work on Wednesday. Hopefully they are still on sale and in stock in Calgary. I've heard that some people have had issues with the quality of that product, but for that price, I will take my chances.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lift.jpg Only 4 dollies? Maybe good for my elans but not for my yamahas. I like my aluminum bought local and private. But can't argue with that price very reasonable

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got one. The piece that goes under the rear of the boards needs to be about 6-8" taller to lift the sled evenly and level. Other than that it's pretty handy.

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like it would last about a week ? great investment 0.o was it made in China too ? lol

My wife bought me one 2 years ago!! It may not look the best but it works and it works everytime I use it!! The back blocks do need to be bigger to lift more even but my "heavy 1100T 174" goes up and down on it pretty easy. For 150 bucks you cant buy the steel and the time to build one.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got one a few years ago and havent had a problem with it at all as for the the blocks needing to be bigger i just put a ratchet strap around the mounts for the front casters and hook it to the a arms and suck it down ... works just fine that way

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one. Be prepared to replace the cheezy Chinese screw jack with something that doesn't bind up the firts time you use it. Other than that it's great value for the money. Lifts my Nytro just fine. The running board supports need to be a different length for every sled I put on it, so just have a supply of blocking laying around.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had good luck with mine so far.... I just slide a 2x4 through the tunnel for the jack arms to lift on.... works good

f650

Reaction score
had mine for 2 years no problem i installed 2 5 inch rubber blocks to level it out the blocks came from canadian tire
in the boat section

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one and its not an outstanding product IMO, I gave it away. You could easily buy the parts and fab it for less, nothing is welded, its mainly bolted together. Linkages are sloppy and the "Crank" jack needs to be replaced with a hydraulic unit. It doesn't lift the sled uniformly, the back end sags way dow. To help that I welded 2 vertical chunks (about 3" long) of 1" square tubing on the back of the upper legs and then slid some 3/4" tubing into them. I drilled some holes through both of these pieces so that I could adjust the height of where they contacted the running boards. This worked to help lift the sled level but the crank jack thing still broke eventually.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got one a while ago and had to modifiy it to fit my xp. I'll take some pics later of what i did to fix the rear block issue, super simple with a couple chunks of 2x4.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally !!! no more breaking my back working on sleds

not sure i really need to add any 2x4s to the rear .. the sled itself sits pretty level .. who cares if the skid hangs low ?!
579066_10151386452983591_1557530091_n.jpg

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when the tunnel is low on the jack , you don't need to worry about the cooling air locking when motor work is done and you had to drain the antifreeze

Top Bottom