February 2011 Conditions

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefullt the forecast pulls thru and we get the DEEEEEEP stuff for next week like we had at MM II when alot of the sleds couldn't even get off the groomed trail at the cabin until there was some tracks.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up renshaw today and the first up the trail. not a track to be seen from the cabin, what a great sight and bluebird sky as well. no pic's as the camera was left in the truck.

Sumitdude

Reaction score
Sounds like conditions are good. Totally pumped we will be there on the 17th for some good safe fun in the powder

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Just wanted to let everyone know that it snowed again last night and Lucille trail was groomed, it has also cooled off a bit so the trails should hold up nicer, Currently the plan is to groom Belle this evening for thursday morning!
Should be a pretty nice weekend, there is even sun in forecast!

sduhn

Reaction score
I know this doesn't have anything to do with the conditions on the hills, but I'm wondering what the road conditions are from the west park entrance to Mcbride. Weather network shows hwy is critical.....I don't think it's that bad....or is it?:offtopic:

Coming to enjoy the DEEEEEEP stuff on the weekend.....

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be heading up this weekend with a trailer full, first trip to Mcbride this year and looking forward to it. were leaving Friday at 1pm.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be heading up this weekend with a trailer full, first trip to Mcbride this year and looking forward to it. were leaving Friday at 1pm.

Maybe see you there but no :beer: all night as the family will all be there and need to be a responsible parent:) and not my regular self.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna be a little chilly in the morning if the weather doesn't change!:eek:

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod this morning, he groomed the Renshaw last night (Monday) and well guess what....18" had fallen and it was whiteout conditions up top!!! Higgins.

hey u slacker you ever going to get out and ride or did the sled break already

oly

Reaction score
I will be up tomorrow and riding Renshaw Sat I think is the plan cause We have to pick up a rental in Valemount Friday so we might do Allen as we will get a later start to the day. Sunday is up in the air.. Maybe Renshaw again or Horsey. Would love to meet up with you snowseeker as I have drooled over your sled in Mountain Magic many times!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mongrol, only took a couple of hours before a rod let go!!!!! NOT HAPPY! Putting in a beater motor and hopefully in the hills this weekend. You around? Higgs.

We'll be out there this weekend, Higgs. Got a new toy to unleash on the hills and on Dan this weekend, hehehe....if your out there give us a call and well hook up for a ride or beers or both...hehehe...

bigcobb

Reaction score
hey snochuk u still thinking of heading to valemount for mountian mania next weekend ? if your still going let me know im iching for some pow !!!

Sled Den

Reaction score
The snow is deffinaltey adding up on the hills. The Renshaw cabin needed to have the snow removed off the roof. Thanks to Perry and Mike for taking the day to clear the roof. It sure looks like it was a work out. Well Done guys!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 313

sduhn

Reaction score
WOOHOO...If the snow is like that at Renshaw, the other hills gotta be the same.....Can't friggn wait!! One more sleep then we're on our way.:d

Sled Den

Reaction score
The other hills are just like that or better. Looking forward to seeing you in town. Safe Driving

Top Bottom