Every bad experience I've ever had

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanna say that every single bad experience I've had in the motorsports world has always been with a person that is an owner of a certain breed of machine - I don't wanna name any names - but I think you people will know which one - yesterday was a close one - almost escalated quickly the guy expected it to start like it was EFI with an 1/8th of a pull with 4500kms on it - started on 2nd pull - triple with carbs

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.. / -... . - / .. - / .-- .- ... / .- / ... -.- .. -.. --- ---
At the start of your post state the powersport breed that you own so I know if you get the Kevin O'Leary treatment or not

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was a venting thread for myself i feel like it should be deleted - I was hoping someone else was gonna share their horrible experience with an owner of a powersport machine of a certain breed that they had nothing but hatred for

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to go out on a limb here and try to put my investigative intelligence together for this one lol.

Would one be safe to assume that the owner of this machine was someone who used you/your company for paid mechanical services but then was less than satisfied with the services performed for said funds? Would this also be your way of telling us that this sled should be expected to start after 3-4 pulls when cold and be in need of choke so the funds were used appropriately?

please back fill further.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to go out on a limb here and try to put my investigative intelligence together for this one lol.

Would one be safe to assume that the owner of this machine was someone who used you/your company for paid mechanical services but then was less than satisfied with the services performed for said funds? Would this also be your way of telling us that this sled should be expected to start after 3-4 pulls when cold and be in need of choke so the funds were used appropriately?

please back fill further.
Was trying to not go into specifics about all that - more so the fact that anytime I've had any excessive headaches dealing with the other human being it has ALWAYS been 1 breed of machine no matter what powersport piece of equipment it was - and due to covid - the which is turning into the Classic one - DTC due to the f*kin covid - I am not financially stable enough to tell the owners of this breed of machine to go somewhere else so needless to say all my life choices have led me to this very very frustrating current state that I am in

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to deal with doolaiders as well. A good business does not push away any customer and will roll with it when it comes to making money. Good on you for being able to keep you composure when dealing with a disgruntled Mach Z customer expecting it to run like a cleanfire. Some people just will never understand!

Was trying to not go into specifics about all that - more so the fact that anytime I've had any excessive headaches dealing with the other human being it has ALWAYS been 1 breed of machine no matter what powersport piece of equipment it was - and due to covid - the which is turning into the Classic one - DTC due to the f*kin covid - I am not financially stable enough to tell the owners of this breed of machine to go somewhere else so needless to say all my life choices have led me to this very very frustrating current state that I am in

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness though, people suck. There are far too many negative people that do not take enough time to ground themselves and try to understand/reason with situations in life. I applaud you for putting yourself in the line of fire dealing with all these people that can not clean their own carbs and expect their sleds to start like a 94 wildcat efi lol..

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness though, people suck. There are far too many negative people that do not take enough time to ground themselves and try to understand/reason with situations in life. I applaud you for putting yourself in the line of fire dealing with all these people that can not clean their own carbs and expect their sleds to start like a 94 wildcat efi lol..
Check my Facebook page Todd's small engine repair - I'm not all about Doo - I ride doo and cat - I'm not all about 1 breed - I'm rebuilding golf carts and fence post pounders and I've done full motors on Rmk's - it's the "you people" I'm siding with cherry - in all seriousness it might be me too - maybe I give off a vibe that I'm unaware of - I dunno - but everytime I'm pacing in the living room just exploding it's always 1 breed and it isn't cat

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check my Facebook page Todd's small engine repair - I'm not all about Doo - I ride doo and cat - I'm not all about 1 breed - I'm rebuilding golf carts and fence post pounders and I've done full motors on Rmk's - it's the "you people" I'm siding with cherry - in all seriousness it might be me too - maybe I give off a vibe that I'm unaware of - I dunno - but everytime I'm pacing in the living room just exploding it's always 1 breed and it isn't cat

If it was Honda, likely never see customer again. Have you ever seen Honda sled In the shop?

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was Honda, likely never see customer again. Have you ever seen Honda sled In the shop?
I love Honda - I've got a 1973 Honda Cb350 and the wife is on her 2nd Ridgeline - 1st one T-boned a deer - I seen a Honda PWC in Florida a few weeks ago for the 1st time

Top Bottom