Every bad experience I've ever had

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to derail for once... how did quarantine work when you returned? PM if you want.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The newest recent dealings with wonderful people are : 1 guy been here a few times with different machines always paid before no issues but this time decides to come pick up his quad waits till it's loaded to tell me he only has half of the money - what do I do there? Start backing the quad off the trailer? Thinking about it now sitting in my garage I'm thinking f*k yes I shoulda - this yr has been the worst for people trying to take advantage that I have ever had to put up with b4 f*k me the other guy wants free diagnosis and then loves to abandon the garbage on me leaving me to take it to the dump -so now do I give every new person coming to me the full frontal blast due to all the past champions?er wut?

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The newest recent dealings with wonderful people are : 1 guy been here a few times with different machines always paid before no issues but this time decides to come pick up his quad waits till it's loaded to tell me he only has half of the money - what do I do there? Start backing the quad off the trailer? Thinking about it now sitting in my garage I'm thinking f*k yes I shoulda - this yr has been the worst for people trying to take advantage that I have ever had to put up with b4 f*k me the other guy wants free diagnosis and then loves to abandon the garbage on me leaving me to take it to the dump -so now do I give every new person coming to me the full frontal blast due to all the past champions?er wut?

( I need to have a deposit b4 I start this project )

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we were in business we trusted everyone. You deal with me you automatically have a charge account. Then as the years went by we had $30-40,000 in accounts receivables in July and we were only a sled dealer. Its usually the guys that are the highest maintenance or so called "players" in the sledding community. If I still had my shop it would be pay ahead for parts, no accounts and a deposit on work done. Its changed a lot now is what everyone tells me.

Top Bottom