Eagles With Geoff and Rene will blow you away

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Eagle ValleyLodge Backcountry Free ride camp

Headed for the lodge on Thurs arrived and had the meet andgreet and paperwork to complete. Great questionnaire asking what you expectedto gain from the clinic and skill sets you would like to improve. Fri wedecided to have an easy day at Owls head and poke into the back of HuntersRange. In the morning Rene drew me a quick map and said that Geoff and himselfwould possibly make it out in the afternoon. Well after getting the group mostof the way I was relieved to hear Rene call me on the radio and after sending atonne found him and Geoff were only 300m away. The group hooked up again and wethrashed the back of Hunters for the rest of the day. Bex found a drainage toplay in for a bit Geoff showed us sick lines and his air tree landing combogotta see the gopro to relate ( might end up getting posted hint hint Geoff).Day 2 Eagles pass for some skills development few of the guys in the group weredeveloping over stressed sphyincster syndrome from the descents and climbsgoing on. RJ’s filming and pics were great and Rene and Geoff took time toexplain and demonstrate the techniques. They went as far as to double a coupleguys to get them to see how they wanted the turns on the steep descents.Hilarious to watch but effective training method none the less. The third dayback to Eagles pass and onto Twin lakes and Piper incredible way to end it off.Middle of the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] day we were taking a break one of the cats lost abolt and we were checking to see how bad when Rene comes riding up and says thehas been a slide and a rider is buried. The group had a great response time andrecovered the buried pack and beacon in 3 mins 30 secs not bad best time forrecovery by a group yet on the clinic. This clinic is well done by Rene andGeoff it’s a class act from the accoms to the dinning to the instruction. Ifyour looking to improve your skills and want to ride some of the best terrainon the planet you should seriously hook this one up. Friday was a bonus for Rene and Geoff shown up we were just havin a warm up day before the clinic and ended up getting shown some great areas but Geoff demonstrating the climb sidehill jump tree landing move wicked. This will be an annual deal no doulbt.:beer::d

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is Jeff and Rene? They husband and wife team?

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
geoff kyle (sled necks) rene st onge probly a hundread different movies ooc zigzag was nice meeting u guys at the lodge and partying glad you had a great clinic

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds ok till the part when you let another grown man jump on your sled with you and show you how to ride.
When I pay for my sleds I don't need some guy/girl named Rene telling me anything even if he's appeared in 100 movies.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds ok till the part when you let another grown man jump on your sled with you and show you how to ride.
When I pay for my sleds I don't need some guy/girl named Rene telling me anything even if he's appeared in 100 movies.

And that's why you will never learn to ride anything better than a straight up chute.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Wow.............You have no idea do you!LOL!
catmando!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw Rene in Eagles Friday with Geoff and I believe KJ who was shooting pics of the 2. Rene stopped and was looking for Rob Alford. We were riding with Carl Kuster on our dealer demo ride. Watched them for about a half an hour climbing some ridiculous stuff and doing deep downhill powder carves. These BC boys can sure ride.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You sir are clearly awesome.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you twelve or retarded?

No
32 and good
See you guys on the hills
You don't have to pay me to teach riding skills... Just watch and learn
Call it a free clinic
Thanks

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hes probably the guy riding with an empty box of beer on his head that he just finished on the hill, only thing that will fit on his fat square swollen head cause he so good, hell hes gotta be pro cause his avatar shows hes riding a pro

They make a helmet big enough for what must be your prize melon?

Top Bottom