Eagles With Geoff and Rene will blow you away

HighonBoost

Reaction score
Was a great weekend, with a great group of guys! These guys got lucky on friday with the blue sky while I was stuck in the shop making sparks! Still managed to get some good photos saturday/sunday.
Check out this quick clip from the weekend with Scott, Darin, Garth, Rene, and Geoffe riding... Photos to come!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video JR, looking forward to the next ride out there with you guys, Cheers Darin

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No
32 and good
See you guys on the hills
You don't have to pay me to teach riding skills... Just watch and learn
Call it a free clinic
Thanks

Of all the posts I have ever read on here that is the best......assuming it isn't real and you are just stirring the pot!

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
No
32 and good
Call it a free clinic
Thanks

:crazy:

If I ever see your Rainbow Bright PRO in the hills... there will be some learning going on for sure but probably not what your post implies. And I'm not even that good of a rider compared to the guys I'm normally with!!

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If I ever see your Rainbow Bright PRO in the hills... there will be some learning going on for sure but probably not what your post implies. And I'm not even that good of a rider compared to the guys I'm normally with!!

Ok. When you going riding?
We can meet up and you can teach me what you think you might know.

Take my posts serious or just have a good laugh, that's up to the reader to determine!!

In the meantime lets get back on topic, this thread is about riding with Rene and Geoff... Which I know are great sledders.

Good talk

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com

Take my posts serious or just have a good laugh, that's up to the reader to determine!!

In the meantime lets get back on topic, this thread is about riding with Rene and Geoff... Which I know are great sledders.

Good talk

Don't worry, wasn't taking them seriously. I am merely another sledder with no credentials calling you out on your jabs at sledders that do...

:beerchug:

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good talk

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a great weekend, with a great group of guys! These guys got lucky on friday with the blue sky while I was stuck in the shop making sparks! Still managed to get some good photos saturday/sunday.
Check out this quick clip from the weekend with Scott, Darin, Garth, Rene, and Geoffe riding... Photos to come!

2013 Freeride Camp w/ Geoff Kyle & Rene St.Onge - YouTube

what was all the probe n about??

thanks for the vids and pics!!! cheers

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love watching footage of guys rolling their sleds completely onto its side while going downhill, then somehow recovering and driving away. Is there even a name for it? Burandt had a sweet clip of that in 509 v7. The clips in this youtube video are very nice too.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool vid, the bit with the guy sidehilling into the jump/drop-in was rad.

Also digging the total lack of techno/electronica as a soundtrack haha.

Thanks!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool vid, the bit with the guy sidehilling into the jump/drop-in was rad.

Also digging the total lack of techno/electronica as a soundtrack haha.

Thanks!

That is Geoff Kyle, he seemed to ride more off the snow then he did on the snow!.

tothebar

Reaction score
saw rene in eagles friday with geoff and i believe kj who was shooting pics of the 2. Rene stopped and was looking for rob alford. We were riding with carl kuster on our dealer demo ride. Watched them for about a half an hour climbing some ridiculous stuff and doing deep downhill powder carves. These bc boys can sure ride.

who taught those boys how to ride?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carl's dad probably started him off. Not sure on the rest? Self taught?

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No
32 and good
Call it a free clinic
Thanks

Put your track behind your yap and I'll see ya in Eagles at the end of the month I'm sure Rene and Geoff skills will hand you your azz and I'm pretty sure I'm capable of out markin the poo no problem. Bring your wallet and we'll make it interesting. Ever play mtn golf ?

Top Bottom