Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2018 - 2019

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You see that, one post and I'm back �� Trust me BO , I am as tough on the boozers as the "silly people ", just that the weed smells like s%$t and is easier to locate! There's nothing I enjoy more than a ice cold frosty pop after a day of sledding , but I'm not impaired . The "silly person " only needs a couple tokes off his fatty and he's buzzed, therein lies the difference . I don't need to be stoned, drunk or "feeling good" when I head up the hill , my "high" is obtained just from being allowed to participate in such an amazing sport. That and 28 years of seeing carnage from drunk and stoned driver's may have perverted my opinion a tad. And having a nephew that's been a crackhead on the streets of Kelowna for 10 years doesn't help either! I have very valid reasons for my opinions. And all those "silly people " at the 420 smoke in, do they actually seem normal to you???���������� And, I've killed some more time on this site, seeing as there ain't no snow report's! Good to hear from ya Tex!����❤

Well said! I'm in the same mindset: impaired is impaired save it till your home.... B.O. rides sober, he likes his Witts about him and the fast reaction time....

Sherm-on bud.

Last edited:

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
Rode Eagles on Dec 24th - Found decent snow in the burn area to play in. Bunch of turkeys had a SXS stuck couple 100' from the cabin so had to pull up the hill to get around them. Ran into the same SXS end of the day on the way out and he did not want to give leeway to let guys pass. Does the club allow SXS on the trail system all year?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is low and access is from bottomfor traikers riding dirt or driving up with trucks. Christmas holiday crowd is out and the oil trash douche bags were out in full force at the latest 7k parking **** show yesterday.

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is low and access is from bottomfor traikers riding dirt or driving up with trucks. Christmas holiday crowd is out and the oil trash douche bags were out in full force at the latest 7k parking **** show yesterday.

They let Guys park at 7km? We rode there today and all trailers were at main lot and some decks were at 1km where the groomer was.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They let Guys park at 7km? We rode there today and all trailers were at main lot and some decks were at 1km where the groomer was.

He doesn’t know the difference between 1km and 7km. He owns the rights to the mountain you know, that blue plate privilege of being critical of everyone else but not good enough of a rider to ride the unmanaged zones lol

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He doesn’t know the difference between 1km and 7km. He owns the rights to the mountain you know, that blue plate privilege of being critical of everyone else but not good enough of a rider to ride the unmanaged zones lol
A reliable person told me they parked at 4 and people were parking beyond that. the groomer was parked at 7km

snowcannon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Blue Lake today. Was busy. Trail in was decent I would say. Except on the way out the first 5km or so were really whooped out. Unfortunately the sun decided not to grace us today. Was cloudy all day with fog rolling in. South of the lookout had the least amount of fog and at times visibility was pretty good. Found areas with knee-deep fresh powder. And not even that far from the lookout. Overall a good day.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parked at 6km at queest. Trail not bad but getting there. Not a lot of room at 6 as it hasn't been pushed back.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode 3 days at Blue this week. 175+ sleds the second day. Trail was awesome, aside from the first couple kms of ice. But hardly any bad whoops.
3rd day there was over 100 for sure, but we only saw 1.

Fresh untouched all day.

Unfortunately, another foot of snow was on the truck when we were supposed to go home on Saturday morning.
Couldn't get a room in sicamous or revy.
Wasn't meant to be I guess.

Ride safe.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why that brand new polaris 850 was sitting along the trail to the backside of eagles this weekend? Im guessing an oil line failure that others have been having? They have it marked with a probe beside it, I assume either they are coming back to fix (if its not engine related) or heli out? We towed my sled out from near that same spot on saturday, during which I considered many times finding the owner and splitting the chopper cost lol

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of sleds being towed out of blue last week as well.
Guess we got lucky.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to say but I watched a pro get dragged out of owls by another Polaris on the 28th.... I guess it is just a rough time of year?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to say but I watched a pro get dragged out of owls by another Polaris on the 28th.... I guess it is just a rough time of year?
On the 29th a guy had a lower A arm let go at the glue around 1km on owls, looked like it made a mess of that side of the machine. His buddy was driving up to grab it.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fantastic day in Owls. $hitty rain in the valley bottom made for big snow up top. Couldn’t have asked for a better day.

d929cd53a465817ce9da33aa6da31d7e.jpg

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fack I may have to haul the sled back that way and leave it for the rest of the winter cuz nothing remarkable seems to be falling from the sky here. A couple decent dumps but crazy wind blown for the most part.

Top Bottom