Does anyone know why???

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. Says the guy with a yard full of green paint. What's wrong with the tractors made in Winnipeg there Mr. Patriot?

Look, if you want people to know only the documented facts then maybe you should put all of them on the table, not just the ones that suit your argument. Up until 2003 the aircraft division was getting tired of propping up the rec products with gov't money that they wanted all for themselves. So when they punted them who came riding to the rescue? Bain Capital…cough..cough…Mitt Romney and the boys. And the dirty little secret is that as of today those awful Americans still own 50% of BRP. The original Bombardier family only owns 35%!!! If it hadn't of been for Mitt and the boys Ski-doo would have ended up in the dust bin of history just like those other massively successful french Canadian sled builders Alouette and Skiroule.
You can stop playing the patriot card anytime. The facts don't support your argument. And if you think that westerners should be happy to support a corporate culture in a province that remains a cesspool of graft and corruption you're goofy. That province spends every day trying to destroy our resource industry for their benefit. So let's keep it real, when you are sledding you are not on a Canadian aircraft, you're on a sled that exists because some Americans allow it to happen.

Best post of this whole stupid debate so far.

Funny that peeps are beating the flag to death about a "canadian" product from a company in a province that keeps holding sovereignty referendums with the idea that one day it could separate from our country... LMAO

Now here's some music........
Gemini Syndrome - Stardust [Official Lyric Video] - YouTube

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best post of this whole stupid debate so far.

Funny that peeps are beating the flag to death about a "canadian" product from a company in a province that keeps holding sovereignty referendums with the idea that one day it could separate from our country... LMAO

Now here's some music........
Gemini Syndrome - Stardust [Official Lyric Video] - YouTube

Blame the province not the company Modman. Bombardier has stated numerous times they are not in favor of seperation and they are proud to be a Canadian company.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blame the province not the company Modman. Bombardier has stated numerous times they are not in favor of seperation and they are proud to be a Canadian company.

Oh, I am willing to bet there is a reason that Bombardier stayed in that province.....which province gets the most transfer funds in Canada....it's a viscous cycle of taxpayer dollars being poured into that province

Can't get Billions from the Canadian Government if you are manufacturing in Mexico.....

It's laughable if someone would believe that Bombardier would have received the bailouts and free money they did if they were an Alberta, Saskatchewan or BC based company.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, I am willing to bet there is a reason that Bombardier stayed in that province.....which province gets the most transfer funds in Canada....it's a viscous cycle of taxpayer dollars being poured into that province

Can't get Billions from the Canadian Government if you are manufacturing in Mexico.....

It's laughable if someone would believe that Bombardier would have received the bailouts and free money they did if they were an Alberta, Saskatchewan or BC based company.
Bombardier is not in favor of seperation. They do manufacture in Mexico. The rest is speculation. Back to google for you. LOL.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bombardier is not in favor of seperation. They do manufacture in Mexico. The rest is speculation. Back to google for you. LOL.

LMAO, "its right, cause its my idea", Dont let facts other than the ones you like enter your mind, that would be like......reasonable. Plus , you already know. LOL.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO, "its right, cause its my idea", Dont let facts other than the ones you like enter your mind, that would be like......reasonable. Plus , you already know. LOL.
Do you know for certain Bombardier would not receive loans if they were situated in Alberta? We will never know because they are not based here.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you know for certain Bombardier would not receive loans if they were situated in Alberta? We will never know because they are not based here.

Today? Yes, they probably would get funding if they were a western based company. I was talking about back in the Chretien, Trudeau, Paul Martins days where they couldn't give 2 ****s whether the West lived, died or floated away.....Back then, if Bombardier was in any other province other than Quebec......that amount of tax payer money would NOT have been handed out.

maybe, SnoPro, you need to find the power of Google or Bing or what ever you please and learn some facts on Canadian history.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today? Yes, they probably would get funding if they were a western based company. I was talking about back in the Chretien, Trudeau, Paul Martins days where they couldn't give 2 ****s whether the West lived, died or floated away.....Back then, if Bombardier was in any other province other than Quebec......that amount of tax payer money would NOT have been handed out.

maybe, SnoPro, you need to find the power of Google or Bing or what ever you please and learn some facts on Canadian history.
I don't disagree with you on that point. We all know that those 3 Liberal leaders were 3 of the most dishonest Prime ministers in Canadian history. Maybe clarify your comment better before bashing me for not understanding your comment to your liking?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you on that point. We all know that those 3 Liberal leaders were 3 of the most dishonest Prime ministers in Canadian history. Maybe clarify your comment better before bashing me for not understanding your comment to your liking?

I think I clarified in my earlier post where I brought up the article by David Maclean....

You laughed at it as Google crap stating that Bombardier is not in favour of separation.....I did never mention separation in any of my posts?????

Whatever, I'm glad you agree with me.

Last edited:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9ac6742d_Eating-Popcorn-3-michael-jackson-21626092-257-192.jpg

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it too early to have a beer?I really like my Xm and for some reason people without one are a little bit insecure about that….(people on this sigh anyway)This is Snow and Mud not Politics and Captilism!!!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it too early to have a beer?I really like my Xm and for some reason people without one are a little bit insecure about that….(people on this sigh anyway)This is Snow and Mud not Politics and Captilism!!!

ohhhhh yahhhhh.....you guys are definitely insecure......lol

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I really like my Polaris pro, but anytime I try and say why, the Doo boys can't wait to tell me I'm stupid Insecure?
I'm from Alberta I hate Quebec

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like my Polaris pro, but anytime I try and say why, the Doo boys can't wait to tell me I'm stupid Insecure?
I'm from Alberta I hate Quebec
I didn't call you stupid and insecure…just for the record!!!As long as you like it thats a bonus!!!:beer:As long as it has a track and two skis…and i don't have to tow you home!!!This is a dumb thread i got sucked into!slow boring day i guess

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was commenting on the posts about American (yankee) vs Canadian sleds and the irony of those posts due to manufacturing location. You've already got your back up on this one. LOL

Would it be less ironic if BRP outsourced all the work to child labour overseas and screwed 1,000 people (or whatever they employ) out of work in Canada but were based in the Yukon instead? Probably, but then it wouldn't have made the yankee sled comments and all the flag waving funny at all. :D

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was commenting on the posts about American (yankee) vs Canadian sleds and the irony of those posts due to manufacturing location. You've already got your back up on this one. LOL

Would it be less ironic if BRP outsourced all the work to child labour overseas and screwed 1,000 people (or whatever they employ) out of work in Canada but were based in the Yukon instead? Probably, but then it wouldn't have made the yankee sled comments and all the flag waving funny at all. :D
I've enjoyed your participation Modman in snow and muds hottest thread that isn't about Joey. Lol.:beer:

Top Bottom