December snow conditions!!!

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode renshaw Friday and Saturday. Friday was blue bird sky, the snow was terrible but made the best of it. Saturday was socked in and didn't get very far from the cabin. Made a good day with getting stuck and t-boning each other at the cabin every time we got back lol. Rode Lucille this morning for a quick ride before heading back home and it was alright. Wasn't as good as we thought it was going to be with the amount snow that came down in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know why the pictures are so small. Unless its just my phone.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol ya that's a beer can Mohawk. A lot of pictures were being taken at the cabin by other riders who though it was hilarious.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used a few favors to get a saturday off from coaching, probably going to head up next saturday and ride sunday, monday come back monday night, have 1 day of vacation left and hate to waste it hanging around edmonton.

Just talked to Hotrod and he groomed both Renshaw and Lucielle last night (Saturday). He said the Renshaw had at least a foot of new snow when he reached the cabin at 10pm and was still snowing hard. Actually he has to run out to the Renshaw parking lot this morning to plow because some sledders are stuck because there's a foot of snow in that lot. Licielle he said it started to snow really hard there a 5am but he wasn't sure how much accumulated because he was just getting off the hill then and by 11am this morning the sun was back out and things were shaping up nicely. "Mongrol how'd you get out of the house"! I thought you told me you could only ride Sunday, Monday or Tuesday!! Higgins.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be there, got my sled in the shop getting a rock ding looked at. But if it's going to take them 2-3 weeks to get parts and repaired i'm going to pull it and get parts ordered then take it in right after New Years. Suppose to ride next weekend and the week of Christmas thru New years. I'll give you a call. Higgins.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading there on the 18th staying til the 21st should be a good one looks like Mcbride will be the place getting all the snow over the next week or so.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm coming down boxing day & staying for as long as I can will be staying in valemount but want to do a day or two in mcbride never been out their though so if any body be interested in letting me tag along pm me because I might be solo depending on how long my riding partner can stay thanxx!!!!!

back rool

Reaction score
We ran with the locals every were in mcbride unbelivable powder one day left talk to u later

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod today, Lucielle groomed yesterday (Monday), Belle groomed today (Tuesday) and Renshaw will be groomed tonight. He mentioned the mountain tops were socked in today so some snow falling up top. Lucielle had a few inches of new yesterday, Belle had about 8-10" of new this morning and Renshaw he'd let me know in a day or so. Maybe Barry or someone who's been up can chime in if things have changed since the weekend! Higgins.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
working this week so the first for me will be sat.am. saw hotrod in the renshaw parking lot this morning,he had to plow so the boys wouldn't get stuck.

Reactions: oly

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
Coming up Friday morning and I've been to Renshaw before. But not Lucielle. How do I get to the staging area?

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go down main street of mcbride past the scotia bank and home hardware etc. right to the end. Turn left. Follow that road all the way go under the train tracks and follow the main road for about 3 km and you can't miss the staging area.

Live To Ride Ride To Live

b_doornenbal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Renshaw today about 1.5 feet of fresh and deeper where the wind blew it. Still a few dangerous rocks but conditions are excellent for this time of year!!

Newgen

Reaction score
Looking at the forecast in your area and it calls for snow almost everyday....... Are you peeps getting any bluebird days at all?? We'll be heading out on the 29th and are hoping for 3 good days of riding out of the 5 we'll be there!!

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode renshaw Friday and Saturday. Friday was blue bird sky, the snow was terrible but made the best of it. Saturday was socked in and didn't get very far from the cabin. Made a good day with getting stuck and t-boning each other at the cabin every time we got back lol. Rode Lucille this morning for a quick ride before heading back home and it was alright. Wasn't as good as we thought it was going to be with the amount snow that came down in town.

Hey i cant tell if those are beer cans or energy drink cans taped on your helmet.Its a bad idea to be advertising that on this forum ! (there are certian people looking for anything to rag on about us !)

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Common sence cannot be tought Al, becides halloween its beyond me why someone would even take the time to construct such a retarded looking thing. Different generation of youth I guess.

Top Bottom