December snow conditions!!!

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your saying that because there's empties taped to a helmet it's " a bad idea to advertise". Give me a break. I've seen plenty of pictures of older guys sat in a circle with beers in their hands on this site.
What's worse for the sport? Empties on a helmet? Or pictures of guys consuming alcohol while riding? Hmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0486.jpg

Here is a shot from Quartz on Sunday. Wasnt the greatest snow ever but it was there

b_doornenbal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode today again in the Renshaw visibility was poor but the snow was awesome!! Found about 2.5 feet of fresh snow in the right spots. The first picture was yesterday blue sky all day, did not see a single sled, second picture is a buddy on his new Pro from today. Was a great two days, have to thank Leona from the At Home B and B for the great stay and excellent food!!

. P1060112.jpg

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 399

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod this morning, Renshaw was regroomed last night(Thursday), plus he be doing it tonight and Sat. night, Lucielle Sat. night also. Belle still in good shape. He did mention close to a foot of new snow on all hills. And more on the way. Higgins.

Rode Belle today,the trail up is in great shape,visiblity wasn't the best.Could use a good dump for sure,there's about 1-1.5ft of fresh and a good hard base below.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Renshaw today,temperature was great but snows all day so boys were socked in.We still were able to find some good snow 2ft plus..Rained about half way down and pouring in town.Tomorrow be a great day riding Renshaw

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow in renshaw today was insane, had plenty of areas with over the hood deep powder. Viability was horrible but the snow was awesome! Sorry can't post pics till home as their on my pro camera and dont have a laptop with me. Pouring rain in town we could do without.

schoooled dweeb

Reaction score
The only pics that we got @ the renshaw today were of guys stuck... Flat light, fog/cloud sat on the area all day... Don't quote me on this but I don't think anyone made it to the saddle. If someone did ...kudos to them.... Everyone was staying in the trees... If u want pics of renshaw...load ur sled ...get in ur truck and get ur butt down here The forecast is sun for tomorrow.... Or u can wait till tomorrow ...for pictures Snow was epic....coming over the hood....bottomless in some spots Tomorrow will be awesome....if ur here.
Cheers Chris

Last edited:
Top Bottom