December snow conditions!!!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics from Lucielle. Even the turbo's were getting stuck when Snowseeker took the lead.

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 688
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 700
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 687
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 695
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 693
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 674

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lucillle doesnt look like that now, was very wind blown and tracked out yesterday, had a good time though until my starter rope broke, then I was annoyed

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, I understand what you are refering to as blackwater is actually the old way in. The old road and down the creek was one of the ways we used to go in, before the cabin was built. Also use to go in the back way up the waterfall before town. I forget what the river is called "holmes" maybe. That was a brutal trip in.

Brappp306

Reaction score
How is the snow in McBride now, Pretty wind blown tracked everywhere??? were leaving there in 11 days...

Last edited:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
(How is the snow in McBride now, Pretty wind blown tracked everywhere??? were leaving there in 11 days...)
Snowconditions can change overnight in the mountains, in 11 days there could be a couple of more feet dump down. Personally i've never seen the Renshaw tracked out, i can always find untouched. Lucielle and Belle are smaller so naturally they would get tracked up quicker as the traffic increases. Keep your eyes on Enviroment canada and check here regularly for the most current reports. Don't forget it's only the beginning of December and these are exceptional conditions for this early which means it's only going to get better! Have a safe, fun trip!! Higgins.​

Newgen

Reaction score
I'll be heading there over the new years weekend. I'll be bringing 3 guys that have only ridden in southern Bc. Super pumped about all the posts about the conditions!!! Keep on keepin on with the posts of conditions for us flatlanders!!

rsw84

Reaction score
Wicked !! Thanks Barry, please get some pics if you have time, a shot of the lake would really make our day !!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow conditions have been very good so far but still a bit shy at the high elevations. leaving about 9:00 for the parking lot but have about a half hour of work to do in the cabin.

Top Bottom