Craziest thing I have seen in the Alpine

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we were up in Red sands yesterday and rode to the very back. We stopped and saw a couple
Of Black rocks that started moving. We got a little closer and this is what we saw.
30c4d852591ac6471ead5195451d6c0b.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Back a few years ago, in between Elkford and Sparwood a buddy and I saw bull moose tracks come down off a ridge, across a snow covered lake, and dropped down into a drainage that was full of alders. The ridge was over 7000' and totally treeless. Whether he had the scent of a late cow or really knew where there was a good food supply we will never know. It is amazing where they will go for a piece of tall or to get food.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Possibly. If they are all uppitty about a couple pics of moose in their habitat not being chased by sledders then to he double L on them.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Possibly. If they are all uppitty about a couple pics of moose in their habitat not being chased by sledders then to he double L on them.
" If" i ever see anything on the mountain, I wait till having a brew and can really make it a big Deal. Lol Don't take pictures.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back a few years ago, in between Elkford and Sparwood a buddy and I saw bull moose tracks come down off a ridge, across a snow covered lake, and dropped down into a drainage that was full of alders. The ridge was over 7000' and totally treeless. Whether he had the scent of a late cow or really knew where there was a good food supply we will never know. It is amazing where they will go for a piece of tall or to get food.

Thats like the Trukker on here ..........amazing where he will go for a piece of tail or FOOD to !

Top Bottom