Cranky groomer operators.

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Doug, you have a valid reason, and I'm glad there is still guy's like you around that care!!!! On the same note, sounds like your the only guy out grooming!!!! I know where I'm sledding soon :) Oh and yeah, you need one of those flip out bars like the school bus has when stopped, bet that will get a riders attention quick.....

YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! That is the PERFECT idea.... leave them folded in until u come up to a group of lights or somethin like that, with a flip of a switch, they have no choice but to wait........ Buses in my area also have cameras on the sides to catch the "offenders"passing while lights flashing.... might not be a bad idea either!!!!!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! That is the PERFECT idea.... leave them folded in until u come up to a group of lights or somethin like that, with a flip of a switch, they have no choice but to wait........ Buses in my area also have cameras on the sides to catch the "offenders"passing while lights flashing.... might not be a bad idea either!!!!!

Great minds think alike, and beyond. Some great ideas here!!! I'd be angry if it was me grooming, especially after seeing the Cats crash video on another thread here.....

kefremdad

Reaction score
TO ALL GROOMER OPERATORS EVERYWHERE...... THANKS FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO!!!!!!!!! I remember going up Bell and Lucille in McBride before there was any grooming.. it was like a snocross track with huge moguls.. Now there are days its like a highway and days that its not, ( too many variable reasons why to mention here). Either way Ill gladly pay my trail pass fee and support the sport we all love!!!

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TO ALL GROOMER OPERATORS EVERYWHERE...... THANKS FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO!!!!!!!!! I remember going up Bell and Lucille in McBride before there was any grooming.. it was like a snocross track with huge moguls.. Now there are days its like a highway and days that its not, ( too many variable reasons why to mention here). Either way Ill gladly pay my trail pass fee and support the sport we all love!!!
Thanks to the operators too!!Mid 90's going into the Renshaw was murder!!!30+ km's of back breaking whoops then sled swallowing holes through the trees just to get where the cabin is!!!Thats why I don't complain about the bumpy trails nowadays!!!I've ran into more sledders with crappy attitudes than groomer operators!!Thanks again you guys!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
shheeet doug with alzhimers around the corner guys like you and i don't have many pieces of mind left to just throw those things around, use them wisely.;)

i have only met a groomer on the trail a few times, man they take up a lot of trail. do they pay trail passes too? so friggin slow, and the driver is always giving me the finger and shaking a wrench or something, and usually has some furry critter attached to his head, what's up with that? and always in the ferrnie area. :ptalking about mr. cranky pants.:d

slow down and get over to the far side, and let the groomer go by or better yet he will pull over and let you go by, let him know how many more may be behind you, blind corners are dangerous. :beer:

good thing doug only has two fingers, that he uses for direction. :eek:.

doug = 1 of the good guys. watch for finger for further directions. :d

you must mean this guy......doesn't look too cranky to me!

_MG_4462.jpg

mason1000

Reaction score
I was in Mcbride over Christmas and all three riding areas were like highways couldn't ask for a better first trip. Looking forward to coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY!!!! Now my feelings are hurt!!!!!!!! No hatin on the Hippies.............! Let's Bash Rednecks......

wait.. no.. I'm one of those too.......... hmmmmm How about Albertans............... Wait... NO I was born in Alberta..... I am soooooooooooo kidding..

Great thread! Thanks for keeping the awareness up. Sometimes people just don't know any better.. and those who do know better and choose to be crapsticks.. shame shame shame... :nono: If you know better.. gotta do better!

Have a wicked day!

Momma :)

It was those god dang sasquatches! no respect for the public! I hate when they dont wave back what a bunch of arses.

Top Bottom