Covid 19 and Snowmobiling

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm curious to know what you think we should be doing? What would you do differently? How would that improve outcomes for people? What's your magical solution that makes sure the economy bounces back without spending any public money and saves lives by not overwhelming our resources?
By answering this, I know that I won't change your views as you have already come across as a Liberal supporting person.

First of all for the economy, I would recommend stopping Saudi oil from coming into the country and using Canadian oil instead. I would build pipelines that would transport fossil fuels from the prairies to the west and the east. I would also go to Teck and give them whatever help they needed to get that new oil sands mine on stream. The ripple effect throughout the economy would be tremendous for the people of Canada. I would jump all over the protestors and send them to jail or back to the countries they came from. Private money would have had these things up and running if there hadn't have been any government interference and the environment would have been just fine and a hell of a lot better than what is happening with the extraction of fossil fuels in other parts of the world.

With this post, I will ask you a question. Was Trudope a little wrapped up helping the world instead of thinking about Canadiana when he sent 16 tonnes of medical supplies to China help them and leave Canada scrambling for the same supplies 2 months later?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To all you Libtards out there. Do you think the green initiative is going to dig us out of the hole we will be in after the dust settles on this pandemic? If so tell me how? It's time Canada went back to work and put money in Canadian workers pockets, decrease our deficit and get back to running a balanced budget. Contrary to the Turds line of thinking the budget does NOT balance itself. Just for reference. Before the pandemic the federal wallet was paying out roughly $940/second just on interest on the deficit. Since the pandemic Trudeau will now be spending more money than the total deficit he created in 4 1/2 yrs in a matter of 2 weeks. Is it needed? Probably to save lives but I'm sick of people that pay their bills monthly saying the country doesn't need to. Forget climate change, think of the deficit you will be leaving your kids and grandkids. Time to grow the f**k up!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my magical solution is to get the idiot our of office. I still can't believe that anyone voted for him
I'm curious to know what you think we should be doing? What would you do differently? How would that improve outcomes for people? What's your magical solution that makes sure the economy bounces back without spending any public money and saves lives by not overwhelming our resources?

Annacassandra

Reaction score
By answering this, I know that I won't change your views as you have already come across as a Liberal supporting person.

First of all for the economy, I would recommend stopping Saudi oil from coming into the country and using Canadian oil instead. I would build pipelines that would transport fossil fuels from the prairies to the west and the east. I would also go to Teck and give them whatever help they needed to get that new oil sands mine on stream. The ripple effect throughout the economy would be tremendous for the people of Canada. I would jump all over the protestors and send them to jail or back to the countries they came from. Private money would have had these things up and running if there hadn't have been any government interference and the environment would have been just fine and a hell of a lot better than what is happening with the extraction of fossil fuels in other parts of the world.

With this post, I will ask you a question. Was Trudope a little wrapped up helping the world instead of thinking about Canadiana when he sent 16 tonnes of medical supplies to China help them and leave Canada scrambling for the same supplies 2 months later?
I'm an Albertan living in Grande Prairie- so you're not going to get any opposition from me on pipelines and oil production projects. My husband is a pipeliner and I work in the utilities where our primary customers are oilfields. I'm not a Trudeau supporter I just don't think that blaming all of Canada's problems on him is terribly effective. Just as Trudeau is out of touch with western Canada the federal conservatives were wildly out of touch with eastern Canada and that's why they lost the last election- and if they'd have won a minority gov't they wouldn't have made it past the first vote because every other party is left of the liberals. I'm more of a centrist- I don't think either side has it right, and it really doesn't matter what I think because I live in Grande Prairie, Alberta and unless I vote blue my vote will never count for ****.

I think that question is a hindsight 20/20 sort of scenario- sure, we can say that we need those supplies now but at the time they needed them and we didn't and the information we had at the time suggested they'd be able to contain the disease. Hoarding supplies that we didn't need wouldn't have been a very Canadian thing to do.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that question is a hindsight 20/20 sort of scenario- sure, we can say that we need those supplies now but at the time they needed them and we didn't and the information we had at the time suggested they'd be able to contain the disease. Hoarding supplies that we didn't need wouldn't have been a very Canadian thing to do.
The media is reporting the WHO was warning Canada to prepare for this at the they sent these supplies. Seems foolish to me

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media is reporting the WHO was warning Canada to prepare for this at the they sent these supplies. Seems foolish to me
Global National reported this morning that warning from the WHO came 2 days before Turdeau chose to send the 16 tonnes of gear. He is such an azzhat. My daughter works in the health care system and they are telling everyone to start holding back on masks and gloves as they are running short.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Global National reported this morning that warning from the WHO came 2 days before Turdeau chose to send the 16 tonnes of gear. He is such an azzhat. My daughter works in the health care system and they are telling everyone to start holding back on masks and gloves as they are running short.

Just look up that health ministers background. She came from the school of hard knocks but not sure equipped to make that decision. Now we pay the consequences

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why don't you just man up and take responsibility for your own financial future instead of blaming everyone around you? Maybe stop whining so much, conserve some of that hot air and use it heat your home when it's cold. You call yourselves conservatives, but it really sounds like your greedy freeloaders who just want the easy money - at heart, you're really just as bad as the pogie bums you whine about.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow and mudders all may have different views of the situation but let us not forget we are all brought together by our passion and love for snowmobiling.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Eldereldo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow and mudders all may have different views of the situation but let us not forget we are all brought together by our passion and love for snowmobiling.

Good luck everyone!

Yeh right, can’t even have a discussion about different brands of sleds on here without it turning into a pissing match, and that’s about a bunch of toys.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm an Albertan living in Grande Prairie- so you're not going to get any opposition from me on pipelines and oil production projects. My husband is a pipeliner and I work in the utilities where our primary customers are oilfields. I'm not a Trudeau supporter I just don't think that blaming all of Canada's problems on him is terribly effective. Just as Trudeau is out of touch with western Canada the federal conservatives were wildly out of touch with eastern Canada and that's why they lost the last election- and if they'd have won a minority gov't they wouldn't have made it past the first vote because every other party is left of the liberals. I'm more of a centrist- I don't think either side has it right, and it really doesn't matter what I think because I live in Grande Prairie, Alberta and unless I vote blue my vote will never count for ****.

So sorry eh, just too much canadian???

Come on, you seriously think that trudumb should not be foot ball punted to jail??

Are you deaf and blind??

Just really can not believe any Canadian would support dip chit at all, from the last 5 years and pages of chit HE HAS DONE

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Pretty much that's the way it was other than the two guys I was sledding with and one of those two was my son who lives in the same household. I had 16 hours of self-isolation on Tuesday and breathed a lot of very fresh, clean air.
Drove for 2 hours (from earlier post)
The closest town was 35 km and that had a population of 100 people.

Only need a little bit more information and I think I can narrow down this Zipper Mouth Creeck place. LOL, Bwhaaa!

Got my map out and goggling away.

More info Doug please. Cmon, as an old teacher you have to give 3 hints to be fair.
East or West of Salmon Arm? Bawahaaa.
Wait, no snow left to the West, so it must be East.
Differnt clue please.

A little fun to lighten the tension in the air.,,,,,Eer or on Snow and Mud.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Only need a little bit more information and I think I can narrow down this Zipper Mouth Creeck place. LOL, Bwhaaa!

Got my map out and goggling away.

More info Doug please. Cmon, as an old teacher you have to give 3 hints to be fair.
East or West of Salmon Arm? Bawahaaa.
Wait, no snow left to the West, so it must be East.
Differnt clue please.

A little fun to lighten the tension in the air.,,,,,Eer or on Snow and Mud.

Well Richard, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. When I give out too much information I get a hard time about leading the masses to the honey holes. Now, here is a fantastic guy who wants more information on a public forum for one of the least known secrets in the Okanagan/Shuswap want me to blast it all out there and have it crowded and rode out just like all the other places. I've worked a lot of years trying to find "honey holes" from the western tip of Banks Island, NT, the Sea-to-Sky on the glacier, and all along our southern border with the USA, and it all started in the good ol' province of Saskatchewan. Yes, I started out as a flatlander and progressed over the years to ride some of the best places people are trying to get to and bring in a chit load of other peeps so that all the world knows all the "honey holes"!! You will get a better chance today to continue your searching as I will have time to post some pictures of our ride.
BTW, I will send you a pm but it is top secret and I have sworn that all I will call it is Zipper Mouth Creek

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

In general, I don't think you understand or have read very much about Trudope's "agenda" and neither have a lot of Canadians. I don't understand why they haven't but one of the reasons is that the main stream media (CBC, Global, CTV) have been bought off by the Libtards with the $600 million given to them early in his first term and they are fully behind him and sleazy Butts (did you watch very much of the SNC Lavalin fiscal and come away with a feeling of confidence about how the Libtards handled it??) and support him them all the way. The money that they have provided to the world for women's rights (not that they are not important), inclusion, tolerance, mass immigration, supporting terrorism (Ohmar Kadar comes to mind), and I am sure there are more but why isn't that money kept in Canada helping Canadians?? The pampering/reconciling of the Indigenous Peoples ( that is important IMHO) and all the other scenarios that are going on in Canada and he is spending our hard earned dollars depleting the bank and trying to get on board with the UN and globalism. The main stream media has not reported on any of this. An another thing that is not reported on is the huge amount of dollars that the rich people, the very rich people of America are pumping into to Canada to lock our resources in the ground and follow the "green renewable tree" to bankruptcy. As a side note, if the state of Arizona can't make a go of solar panels and have stopped the subsidies, why in hell is Canada still thinking it is viable and why is the government of Canada trying to dismantle the northern communities (NWT and Nunavat) use on diesel generation. Some good reading on those topics if you care to inform yourself.

I was in the Kelowna hospital yesterday and how the main stream media has whipped this virus into a pandemic is interesting. I said in my earlier rebuttal to you, did the world end with the H1N1 virus? This is absolute craziness and it fits right in with how Trudope wants control. Just a little hint........the last bill had that little clause in there at the end wanting to give Trudope control over spending and taxes until the end of December of 2011. Give your head a shake and seriously, do some research on what is going on.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a good example Doug, global news did a poll
Right at the end of the poll, dude noticed it changed and screen shoted before and after

Total lefty bias, paid for by trudumb

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty holier-than-thou to me.

I’m at home working from home from 8-5 Monday to Friday- wanting to have things to keep an eight year old busy so that I can attempt to continue to do my job doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy being a parent or that I’m burdened by it.

but you’re clearly the best parent alive and we should all look up to your example :crazy:

I gave you some easy ways to keep a kid busy but you feel the need to pick a fight with me instead.

Top Bottom