could have used a gun

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
woke up to my truck alarm going nuts at 3 am so I went out side and seen two guys running to a truck. I guess the alarm paid for itself this time. Damn bastards disrupted my sleep!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
woke up to my truck alarm going nuts at 3 am so I went out side and seen two guys running to a truck. I guess the alarm paid for itself this time. Damn bastards disrupted my sleep!

Nice to know it works lol. Glad sleep is all you lost. :beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need a trip wire set up about 10ft or so around the truck laying on the ground when the alarm goes off trip wire tightens up ends up about 6" off the ground, guys start to run, well lets say they get intimate with the ashpalt.

at least you could get a laugh out of it then.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need a trip wire set up about 10ft or so around the truck laying on the ground when the alarm goes off trip wire tightens up ends up about 6" off the ground, guys start to run, well lets say they get intimate with the ashpalt.

at least you could get a laugh out of it then.

hahaha that would be funny but would still rather shoot them so they can tell all their buddies why they are missing a limb or two.

by the way were you in the military learning about traps :eek:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha that would be funny but would still rather shoot them so they can tell all their buddies why they are missing a limb or two.

by the way were you in the military learning about traps :eek:

na just too much time spent thinking i guess lol

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard there has been a few pickups stole in the area. What kind of pickup do you drive?

that sucks! I drive the famous '06 F350 with the lift etc etc. I guess it is time to start putting the steering club on as well just as a back up. My cousin had his '05 F350 with sled in the back stolen last winter. Never did find the truck or sled. Unfortunately he had no insurance on the sled.

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chitty... The only thing I don't like about the fords is they are easy to break into,, my buddy had some guys in his yard steeling gas on the farm at about 2am... So him and his buddy already had a tractor that was just behind the drivers door... So the one guy snuck up along side the car and got ready to open the door while the other guy took another tractor and went infront of the car so when the guys started backing up the other guy opened the drivers door so it hit the tractor loader and bent his door all the way forwards :p

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing my f350 is an 04

still don't matter.... the 99 to 07 ford super dutys are 30 secs to 1 min and its gone... cops told me all they need is a stubby flat screw driver and a hammer.... pop the door lock inside the door and ur inside.... pop the outer case from the lock cylinder and the screw driver turn it on....

08 fords were the first factory year to have a theft system....

chit my 97 chev 1 ton has a theft system....

friggin junk fords.....

if we go anywhere with my buddys 04 ford f350 ..he has to load a no run program with his labtop into his chip everytime we stop

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still don't matter.... the 99 to 07 ford super dutys are 30 secs to 1 min and its gone... cops told me all they need is a stubby flat screw driver and a hammer.... pop the door lock inside the door and ur inside.... pop the outer case from the lock cylinder and the screw driver turn it on....

08 fords were the first factory year to have a theft system....

chit my 97 chev 1 ton has a theft system....

friggin junk fords.....

if we go anywhere with my buddys 04 ford f350 ..he has to load a no run program with his labtop into his chip everytime we stop

wouldn't it just be easier to wire in a switch that turns off power to fuel pump????? hide the switch under the seat, chit one friend even rigged his so the fan(turn dial style) had to be set to medium for it to start

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wouldn't it just be easier to wire in a switch that turns off power to fuel pump????? hide the switch under the seat, chit one friend even rigged his so the fan(turn dial style) had to be set to medium for it to start

yes but a dsl will still run with the fuel pump off.... either till it runs out or can still gravity feed and drive... [ they won't go fast but still can get away enought to load it or fix it...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes but a dsl will still run with the fuel pump off.... either till it runs out or can still gravity feed and drive... [ they won't go fast but still can get away enought to load it or fix it...

If I take my fuel pump fuse out the truck does not run. Tried it many times.

By the way, I see your not a fan of Ford's but coming from an ex GM and also a Dodge owner they too have their issues :cool:

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did some experimenting with my truck.... I had to replace the door handle on my truck so I thought I'd see how long it took to break in to my truck.... It took me less then a minute to open it with the use of a hammer

Top Bottom