Corbin BC trails map and area ??

The_Plagued_1

Reaction score
Hey anybody have a map of the trails for this area....? Got wife a sled... and was thinking about this area to see... thanks again

Dave

The_Plagued_1

Reaction score
Thanks to all that have responded.... :) If I get a chance to get near the Fernie club I would like to get one... Not unless somebody is coming this way some time... :) The closest that I plan for now is dutch creek campground... How much cash for map ?? ferniesnow ??

Dave

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the quad squad has tons of trails all on gps out there
just Google it and you will find lots there
copy and put on your gps

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
map is easy to get, sled show in edmonton, fernnie booth, talk to doug. A&E. order on line, sled shops in fernie, definitly worth the 10 spot. and money goes to a good club. also throw them the trail fee as it pays for the trail grooming, again another good cause. or better yet get a membership, best return for your money period.

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks to all that have responded.... :) If I get a chance to get near the Fernie club I would like to get one... Not unless somebody is coming this way some time... :) The closest that I plan for now is dutch creek campground... How much cash for map ?? ferniesnow ??

Dave

The maps are $10 and I have been known to mail them out free of charge.

toyz

Reaction score
lightweight where is this loop ride for beginners at Corbin. I was looking at the map and did not see it.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
your not far from brooks. join the corbin club. ( no work required ) call betty or george @ a&e raceing . they have maps. corbin has a great loop ride for beginners

They have Fernie Snowmobile Association maps. If you go that route please donate somehow to the Fernie club as we maintain the trail further in and have two cabins in there now. Very little of that Corbin money gets to the Fernie club.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Dave

i could leave one at Mr.R's for you....I will be there Nov 6th or sooner if I get the call!!

The_Plagued_1

Reaction score
yep send one up... Give me a heads up and I'll have cash ready thanks again....... Chad told me that I should see the response to this thread....

The_Plagued_1

Reaction score
Have to get out more this year....Have to take the training skids off the sled..... This year will make it my second year ever being on a sled...finding out these things are just as expensive as the camaro's we had...and they multiply quicker... :) . Chad has taken me to Corbin once last year... (first time out on this sled) and did get annoyed but overcame at the end of the day...Thanks to all that helped me get moving again... all 50 times lol... Awesome area....would like to get family doing some trails till we get better.... I hope that this map is detailed for beginners and experts :)

Top Bottom