Cookie question

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said that I would bring cookies to the Mt. mania ride in Jan’08.

Now I want to know if there is anything that anyone can’t have like nuts

I make a great Chocolate chip cookie (making some today because it is so cold out) and can make with or without nuts. As well as sugar cookies, and a great oatmeal one that I make with raisin.

So can everyone that is going please let me know if there is anything that they don’t like or can’t have.

If there is a cookie that you really like and have not had in a long time. You know one that your mom use to make. I can try and make it for you but will not promise anything.

GRD

Reaction score
I said that I would bring cookies to the Mt. mania ride in Jan’08.

Now I want to know if there is anything that anyone can’t have like nuts

I make a great Chocolate chip cookie (making some today because it is so cold out) and can make with or without nuts. As well as sugar cookies, and a great oatmeal one that I make with raisin.

So can everyone that is going please let me know if there is anything that they don’t like or can’t have.

If there is a cookie that you really like and have not had in a long time. You know one that your mom use to make. I can try and make it for you but will not promise anything.

I think you are going to be making a lot of cookies!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
GINGER SNAPS:pLIKE MOM USED TO MAKE!!!!!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMMM..SHORTBREAD COOKIES:rolleyes:(YOU KNOW, THAT LOOK LIKE X-MAS TREES AND CANDY CANES).........HMMMMMMMMMMM..NANAIMO COOKIES;)........HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........BROWNIES(THE SPECIAL ONES:eek:;))LOL

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I am getting the picture in my mind that 'Summitric' is a
COOKIE MONSTER !

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To my limited knoledge..........................................................................
There are no bad cookies!
Bring em on!
Cookie eatin Contest!LOL
catmando!

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To my limited knoledge..........................................................................
There are no bad cookies!
Bring em on!
Cookie eatin Contest!LOL
catmando!

A Cookie Eating Contest? What's the point EVERYBODY knows you would win anyways CATMAN! ;):ignore::biglaugh::rolling:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks for posting that Link Anthony....... Albertagal I'm with the rabbit and yourself, I cannot have shellfish, so as long as there is non of that in there I'm good to go

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MMM cookies. I learn`t early to just say you bring them I`ll eat them. Not fussy at all. There is no bad cookies. When I was a kid (long time ago) my Mom always made a oatmeal cookie with raisens that would be good. Thanks for helping out. Now lets get cooking!!!

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I post and go to class and come back to 2 pages. I just don't want to make any with nuts if someone can not have nuts.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm albertagal....all of a sudden this thread is turning for the worst...

Nuts....No..Nuts.....Fish or No Fish

I though you were just asking about cookies and if anybody had any alergies to certain cookies.....

NUT'S WILL PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL...CALL 911....[/B

This Redneck from North Alberta loves just good old fashion Choco Chip Cookies

And if you making and bringing all the better

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm albertagal....all of a sudden this thread is turning for the worst...

Nuts....No..Nuts.....Fish or No Fish

I though you were just asking about cookies and if anybody had any alergies to certain cookies.....

NUT'S WILL PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL...CALL 911....[/B

This Redneck from North Alberta loves just good old fashion Choco Chip Cookies

And if you making and bringing all the better

I was asking about just cookies. So I will make sure that I don't make any with NUTS. I don't want any one in the hospital because of my cookies.:stretcher:

The fish thing is that there are 4 or more of us on here that can not have shell fish because like you we will end up in the hospital. So we make sure everyone knows.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I guess this ranting about nut's is getting old....if we hold off on the NUT'S problem's solved....I realy cannot believe that anybody would end up in the big HH from your cookies ABG.....But to the 4 of you that cannot do shell fish, my heart goes out to you..

I CANNOT WAIT TO TRY YOUR COOKIES ABG500

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok Cookies are 90% made and sorry didn't make any sugar cookies. I am trying out a new ginger snap recipe from a friend that I like, hope mine are as good as hers just waiting to bake them.

Top Bottom