Cookie question

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok I don't have a sled yet so won't be at the trip . Want to mail me some cookies ??

When is the quad trip with cookies ??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ok I don't have a sled yet so won't be at the trip . Want to mail me some cookies ??

When is the quad trip with cookies ??

we do a campout in July.... details will be out soon.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Albertagal your cookies were great. Thanks for making us ALL some cookies they tasted wonderfull. Nice snack on the hill. All the right flavors. I guess I missed the Shrimp flavored talked about in a earlier post. Maybe next year

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric hogged all the ginger cookies....but the oatmeal/raisin ones were my fav anyhow. Thanx AG5. :)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
:) Summitic had all the oatmeal cookies as well, but the left over crumbs were awesome.
Thanks for the cookies and all the assistance this weekend....and thanks for bringing that nice young man that allowed you two to be the "topic of the weekend"
Cheerz. :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey!!!!!!!! You 2 Be Nice, And Yup, Those Cookies Were Dam Good, Especially The Ginger Bread Cookies..... Hey Shredder, I Think Gordie Ate Most Of Them(good To Hear You Guys Made It Back Safely -- Or Did You?? Sledbunnyracing Popped His Motor 2kms From The Staging Area Last Nite -- Never Did See You Guys Up In Gorman -- Oh, Well Next Year!!!!).

Top Bottom