Coalition government????

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dion and Layton are a joke to team up with the Bloc who want to seperate from Canada and Dion would be prime minister come on it,s time for those clowns to smell the coffee and smart the f*&6 up !

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know everyone has had a gut full here but let's not do things the Canadian way - which is complain and do nothing. Who is going to protest at the NDP office this Saturday???? There is a link above.

feyd

Reaction score
I know everyone has had a gut full here but let's not do things the Canadian way - which is complain and do nothing. Who is going to protest at the NDP office this Saturday???? There is a link above.

If nothing comes up I will be there....

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dion and Layton should be tried for treason for siding with Duceppe; who in his own words said today that the coalition will help in the fight for Quebec sovereignty which equals the breakup of Canada. Dion and Layton must be held accountable for siding with a man who is bent on seeing the destruction of Canada!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Less than two months ago, the people of Canada gave our party a strengthened mandate to lead Canada during the most serious global economic crisis in generations. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION, ACT ON THIS AND SEND TO YOUR ASSOCIATES.

While the Government has been working on strengthening our economy, the opposition has been working on a backroom deal to overturn the results of the last election without seeking the consent of voters.

They want to take power, not earn it.

They want to install a government led by a party that received its lowest vote share since confederation.

They want to install a prime minister, Prime Minister Dion, who was rejected by the voters just six weeks ago with the fewest number of Liberal votes in the history of the Liberal Party.

They want to install a coalition that they explicitly promised not to support.

The Liberals campaigned against a coalition with the NDP because they said the NDP’s policies were bad for the economy.

The Liberals promised that they would not support a coalition with a party that campaigns on TEARING APART OUR COUNTRY.

And now they plan to enter into the very same coalition under the guise of strengthening the economy.

IS IT A WONDER THAT THE TSE HIT THE LOWEST POINT IN IT’S HISTORY TODAY, WHEN THE ACTIONS OF THE OPPOSITION PARTY LEADERS WAS MADE PUBLIC? HOW IS THIS “STRENGTHENING OUR ECONOMY?”

While the opposition has every right to defeat the government, Stéphane Dion does not have a right to take power without an election.

Canada’s government should be decided by Canadians. Not backroom deals where power-hungry radicals that run the Liberal and the NDP parties by forming a coalition with the support of the Quebec separatists in order to illicitly SEIZE POWER, as if we were living in a third world, dictator-ruled country.

It should be OUR choice who sits in Government, Not theirs. WHAT CAN YOU DO?

Sign a petition Canadians For Democracy

You CAN and SHOULD also email the following individuals and let them know what you think of the fact that the gov’t is about to be toppled by a “coupe” to provide power illicitly to the Liberals/NDP/and Block Quebecois.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been reading the odd news article throughout the day. Canadians sure are fired up about this one. Call in shows and media websites have been bombarded with calls and e-mails. Most seeing records numbers of calls/hits. I sure hope for the sake of our country that this causes political suicide for those three dufus'. Maybe a shake up in leadership of those three parties is what this country needs. Time for some new blood!

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dion and Layton should be tried for treason for siding with Duceppe; who in his own words said today that the coalition will help in the fight for Quebec sovereignty which equals the breakup of Canada. Dion and Layton must be held accountable for siding with a man who is bent on seeing the destruction of Canada!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

right now i am all for breaking it up. we'll take Sask. , Ab, and BC.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right now i am all for breaking it up. we'll take Sask. , Ab, and BC.

Ya i'm sure right now lots of people wouldn't mind seeing us separate... but in the end... it won't be best for our country... it would take so long for AB, SK and BC to recover from that we would all be to old or dead and gone by the time things got straightened out.

Its best if we just take those three "under our wings" for a few days and show them REALLY how much BC, AB, and SK have to do with keeping the rest of the country alive.

They have no idea do they... they are to busy memorizing their cue cards and making sure one of those "inside words" don't pop out in the middle of a public speach...

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should throw out a Olive branch and invite the three stooges out for some sledding at say..........Silvermines..no honest we don't need those beacon things out here:trustme:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
good thing i dont know whats this all about

so someone write me down a quick for german understandable version of all this ?
cause if so many scream it prob effects me in the end too

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife's cousin is the NDP rep in my area, I'll be giving her the gears tonite.

feyd

Reaction score
use them....avatars

canada_flag.gif

cc.jpg

RofWC.jpg

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done!, I was actually just going to post that link...Good thinking! maybe we can get 3000-5000 to peeps to sign it here and email it to all there family members. :d

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
It seems that the Govener General has the big say ,,is this true or just more crap from these a$$HOLES????

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have signed 3 patitions today and will sign another 50 if I have to, to get my voice heard since the coalition of the idiots didn't seem to hear it a couple months ago.

hurt'in albertan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree i vote and have voted since i was 18 now that stephen harper tries to make changes that effect the liberals who were in power for the 300 million dollar advertising scandal now they dont like the the discisions the current government and the only thing they can do is make back door deals with people that could never get into power in order to get they way again. this is not right i hope that harper can do something to stop this. just my 2 cents:realmad::nono:

Top Bottom