Coalition government????

snowprozr

Reaction score
Petition regarding the newly formed coalition

Please take a moment to express your thoughts about our current political situation! PLEASE FORWARD to as many CANADIANS as possible.
:nono:No to the coalition!!! :nono:Send this to all your Canadian contacts:

No – this isn’t a chain letter. No, you won’t have good luck or win the lottery, but you may just get the opportunity to exercise your right to vote, instead of having your vote erased by those that claim to “know better” than we as the Canadian electorate.

Signing takes only a minute, forwarding just a second – the results can last a lifetime!

Our Right to Vote on the Coalition Government Petition

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My email sent.

Dear Governor General,

I am writing to convey my absolute disgust in the political plans of the coalition government.

As a proud Canadian, I feel priviledged to vote to elect a government. The government is elected by the people and for the people.

I thank God for the freedom we enjoy in this great countryof our's and remember the lives that have been given to keep Canada a free nation. I also remember the lives of those brave Canadian soldiers that have been given for my priviledge to vote.

When the recent election resulted in a minority Conservative government it was deceided by the Canadian people. The outcome of democracy.

The recent antics by the Liberal party and NDP party to form a Coalition government is both shocking and shameful. the voters choose the outcome of the election - why are they disregarding the wish of the Canadian people? They are making a mockery of our country and are disrespecting the vote. If this is allowed to go forward - are we any different from corrupt nations where democracy does not have a place.

As Govenor General I urge you to consider the good of our country in making your decision.

Sincerely

Alan Perry

It takes 10 mins of your time - c'mon let's get on this one.

That's a good letter Haggis. Hope you don't mind if I plagiarized it. I did change it up a bit and sent it to our GG.

feyd

Reaction score
Get real man. Rick Mercer and the CBC need to be crushed like a bug. The CBC suck 1 BILLION bucks out of tax payers pockets every year. They are in love the with the Liberals because the Liberals funded them from the start. Anything said on CBC has a Liberal slant to it.

X 458758 The CBC is as Liberal as media can get.....and they(the MSM) are almost ALL liberal:rant::rant:

mtnluvr

Reaction score
All I did was google my local mp's name to get his email and sent it to that address. In his response he also gave me a letter with the emails of bob Rae, Layton, Duceppe, Dion and GG

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My email sent.

Dear Governor General,

I am writing to convey my absolute disgust in the political plans of the coalition government.

As a proud Canadian, I feel priviledged to vote to elect a government. The government is elected by the people and for the people.

I thank God for the freedom we enjoy in this great countryof our's and remember the lives that have been given to keep Canada a free nation. I also remember the lives of those brave Canadian soldiers that have been given for my priviledge to vote.

When the recent election resulted in a minority Conservative government it was deceided by the Canadian people. The outcome of democracy.

The recent antics by the Liberal party and NDP party to form a Coalition government is both shocking and shameful. the voters choose the outcome of the election - why are they disregarding the wish of the Canadian people? They are making a mockery of our country and are disrespecting the vote. If this is allowed to go forward - are we any different from corrupt nations where democracy does not have a place.

As Govenor General I urge you to consider the good of our country in making your decision.

Sincerely

Alan Perry

It takes 10 mins of your time - c'mon let's get on this one.

Great letter!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's what I sent off to the stooges and their cronies.
Dear MP,

This is absolutely ridiculous that your political party is ignoring the will of the People of Canada. Just a few short weeks ago, we , the People of Canada ,spoke loud and clearly, we stated at this time we wanted the Conservatives to guide us, as a nation, through these difficult times. Now, you are a member of a hostile political dictatorship looking to overthrow the elected governing party we ,the people, chose. This makes no sense to me, you are making things more unstable in a time that is already uncertain, you are stating to us that no matter what we wanted , you are going to do what you want. This in other parts of the world is know as a dictatorship. I have spent 20 years in the Canadian Forces protecting and defending the rights of Canadians from this type of anarchy so that the People of Canada would have the right to live in a democratic society. Now, from the actions of the NDP, Liberals and the Bloc Quebecois, I'm being told that our political parties are no better than those we, the Canadian soldiers, tried to protect this nation from in the past. The actions of your party are no different than those of a corrupt military general in a third world nation using the military to force his will on the people of a nation. Just in case you have forgotten here are a few definitions for you,

Dictatorship (government without people's consent)
Democracy is a form of government in which power is held by people under a free electoral system and order in any given sphere.

Anarchy is the ("Absence or non-recognition of authority and order in any given sphere)
Democracy (government whose power comes from people)

Hostile ( marked by malevolence )
Malevolent (having, showing, or arising from intense often vicious ill will, spite, or hatred )

You, and the political party you belong to need to stop. Your actions have made me embarrassed to be called a Canadian, the effort and sacrifices me and my family have endured in the past 20 years as a soldier for this once proud nation have obviously been for nothing. I hope to hear a response from you, but expect nothing, as clearly you are a person with no honour.

Sincerely,

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A question? If you did vote lib, ndp or bloc last election! After this bs theyre pulling now, would you change your vote if there was a new election?

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A question? If you did vote lib, ndp or bloc last election! After this bs theyre pulling now, would you change your vote if there was a new election?

Funny you ask that, I was just having a conversation with my hygenist earlier today about this, she is a liberal, but after this stunt she informed me that the next election her vote will be neither for the Libs or Ndp, she wouldn't say she'd vote conservative but she wasn't voting liberal just because of this disregard for the democratic process.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching Mike Duffy on CTV and Bob Raye says all the letters and e-mails being sent to his party and NDP are from the Conservitive Propagana Machine and they all say the same thing. Canadians really want this coalition...What a bunch of crap!!

steveo

Reaction score
And don't forget they also need the support of the Block and there values, So what does this mean we will have to give up to Quebec in order for the other two to get there support, it's a scarry thought. Can you say "western separatist party" and take our oil with us!!:realmad:

:realmad:This means that quebec will get 1.3 BILLION dollars up front and more to come later....... on the news today. By the way this means if you like to sled or drive anything that uses gas get ready to pay alot more.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
That interview with Dion tonight,was too funny the dum idiot can't even talk without studdering or screwing up how can he be the leader?????What a retard..Ir the G>G> doesn't put a hold on this crap the government could fall by Monday.All of them need a pie to the face

feyd

Reaction score
That interview with Dion tonight,was too funny the dum idiot can't even talk without studdering or screwing up how can he be the leader?????What a retard..Ir the G>G> doesn't put a hold on this crap the government could fall by Monday.All of them need a pie to the face

not to mention that Dion was supposed to be on right after Harper but they didn't get the tape until 25min AFTER. I had stopped watching the special report to get ready for work when my wife told me that Dion had finally started his speach.

Even on CTV newsnet they were mocking Dion for knowing about this and not being able to get his speach in on time and said that you want someone like this to be your PM.

What a fu*king joke..:mad:

magnet32

Reaction score
we need oswald on a hill,make them accountable,NO COALITION,WE ALREADY VOTED!!!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to mention that Dion was supposed to be on right after Harper but they didn't get the tape until 25min AFTER. I had stopped watching the special report to get ready for work when my wife told me that Dion had finally started his speach.

Even on CTV newsnet they were mocking Dion for knowing about this and not being able to get his speach in on time and said that you want someone like this to be your PM.

What a fu*king joke..:mad:

Even CBC was taking jabs at him for being late, and was it me or was it out of focus on his face, I could read the hot air book behind him but I couldn't see his tears...what a studdering bafoon:cray::cray::faint:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the u s worried about obama! ha. look what mess we have!

sledhead65

Reaction score
I think it all boils down to the 1.75 per vote the parties wont get if Harper gets his way, i am sure there are other issues. It still boils down to focusing on the steak and not the peas, which what i feel is happening.

Personally i dont think liberal voters or NDP want to jump in bed with separists. This BS isn't about transparency, its about back room deals and who gets what, not what's right for the people.

If the three stooges really think they can do better then let the people decide, not some landed immigrant who jets around the world at our expense while doing absol f'n lutley NOTHING who only got the job because of who she knows,

Personally i think all of them need sanity tests performed before the next election. With this going on how can separation of the west be soo bad? If the bloc thinks its good for them.... But we keep BRP, we paid for it thru corporate welfare 100 times over :d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching Mike Duffy on CTV and Bob Raye says all the letters and e-mails being sent to his party and NDP are from the Conservitive Propagana Machine and they all say the same thing. Canadians really want this coalition...What a bunch of crap!!

Yeah riiiiiiight! Every poll I have seen over the last few days, and there are many, have 80+% rejection rates for this coalition.

fmx

Reaction score
Here's what I sent off to the stooges and their cronies.
Dear MP,

This is absolutely ridiculous that your political party is ignoring the will of the People of Canada. Just a few short weeks ago, we , the People of Canada ,spoke loud and clearly, we stated at this time we wanted the Conservatives to guide us, as a nation, through these difficult times. Now, you are a member of a hostile political dictatorship looking to overthrow the elected governing party we ,the people, chose. This makes no sense to me, you are making things more unstable in a time that is already uncertain, you are stating to us that no matter what we wanted , you are going to do what you want. This in other parts of the world is know as a dictatorship. I have spent 20 years in the Canadian Forces protecting and defending the rights of Canadians from this type of anarchy so that the People of Canada would have the right to live in a democratic society. Now, from the actions of the NDP, Liberals and the Bloc Quebecois, I'm being told that our political parties are no better than those we, the Canadian soldiers, tried to protect this nation from in the past. The actions of your party are no different than those of a corrupt military general in a third world nation using the military to force his will on the people of a nation. Just in case you have forgotten here are a few definitions for you,

Dictatorship (government without people's consent)
Democracy is a form of government in which power is held by people under a free electoral system and order in any given sphere.

Anarchy is the ("Absence or non-recognition of authority and order in any given sphere)
Democracy (government whose power comes from people)

Hostile ( marked by malevolence )
Malevolent (having, showing, or arising from intense often vicious ill will, spite, or hatred )

You, and the political party you belong to need to stop. Your actions have made me embarrassed to be called a Canadian, the effort and sacrifices me and my family have endured in the past 20 years as a soldier for this once proud nation have obviously been for nothing. I hope to hear a response from you, but expect nothing, as clearly you are a person with no honour.

Sincerely,

good letter and thank you for fighting for our country!!!

Top Bottom