Coalition government????

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seems like the opposition twits are trying to overthrow the Government. Just good that we don't use guns and kill people to get to that point. Sucks that it would cost 'us' millions of $$$$$$$$ to go back to election. See how brave those losers are.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable!!!! Twice we elected a minority gov't, I believe this is the best way because then gov't can't ram their policies thru. Twice we have said NO to the liberals and that IDIOT Stephane Dion. Now because our elected gov't thinks it's better to cut taxes and take away money from the parties to help ourselves as a nation instead of going ridiculously into debt to achieve the same goal the three stooges want to overthrow the elected gov't. Only a bunch of morons would think this will work, Just because other countries have decided to throw billions of dollars into their economies to try and stave of recession, and hasn't worked that well these three stooges think we should too. If all the others were to kill themselves, should we too? Doesn't make sense to me. It comes down to the fact that the Liberals, NDP and Bloc don't want to lose the $1.95 taxpayers subsidy and the Conservatives would if it meant helping the country. Let me think a moment........ 3 opposition parties don't want to give up there taxpayer subsidy to help the country, tells me it's all about them and not us. It's time for another election , If the GG is at all paying attention, and maybe this time the rest of canada will finally have woke up to see what we out west have known all along, and give the conservatives a majority gov't, if not well then I say God bless Western Canada, let's seperate, Manitoba to BC and invite Stephen Harper to run our country, and then we'll see how well the morons in Central Canada make out when they don't get anymore of our money!!!!!!!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
The public has to have a say inthis chit.They can't just ahhhhhhhhh .It is hard not to freak out and say what i really want to say

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a dictatorship to me but instead of the communist party it is the Bloc, NDP, and the Libs...............:mad:

sledhead65

Reaction score
Hey it won't stop at a few things either, every stupid peice of legislation will be back on the books, gun registry which will be eventual confiscation, ridiculous taxation, Jack Layton calling the shots over our enviroment???? He already said he would shut down mcmurray A seperatist who actually hates Canada bad enough he wants to leave, and we have him whispering in a nutcases ear? If this happens just watch where gas prices go.

Justifiable homicide may be in the books here, why cant the terrorists use these guys as target practice?

this is not good Canada, this is scary, be afraid, be very afraid

I think i better bury my handguns and rifles now as we separate ourselves from this lunacy,

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dion's a piece of chit and laytons the steamy smell of him! Wtf do they think there doin? We voted! Harper won, now suck it up and except defeat boys! I hope the govener calls another election and we get a majority government this time!

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brace your self it could be Bimbo, Boobo and Doodo running the asylum.LOL Harper has a few options up his sleeve, the Governor General has to do what the Prime Minister wishes (usually) but she does have the option to ask the opposition if they can form the goverenment, this would be a very rare move and it may not happen???? But remember where our GG is from and her husband is a known Quebec seperatist so that could influence her decision. Also if she goes against the wishes of the PM in this make believe crisis (believe me the country has been in worse spots than what we are seeing now) you could see a fire storm like we have never seen before maybe; you have to remeber we are Canadian and we are an apathetic lot and the politicions know this. Another thing before I go, you can be assured that Commrade Layton and the traitor Duceppe were planning this long before the latest election. Only in Canada Eh!!! We live in a strange country!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
I like CR500's comment about the three stooges. Couldn't be more true. Too bad they are thinking about their own agenda's and not thinking what is best for the country as a whole. Hold on everyone - could be a bumpy ride.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I do not get is isn't the government supposed to be elected by the people for the people> how does that make sense with talk of this coalition government. I am so fired up on this one!!!! Did you see the TSX posted it's biggest loss in 10 years yesterday - yeah the financial market has great confidence in where this is going!!!!

If this goes through - Western Canada all the way - c'mon back to Alberta Stephen their is a job here waiting for you!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah this wholedeal is a complete load of crap.. If anything it should go to the People to decide, like it did and conservatives got voted in.. I think that one of the big things that the opposition parties didn't like was the fact the conservatives new budget included a cut to the some of the funding that political parties got for elections.. So the other parties didnt like that.. The fact that the conservatives have worked on keeping our debt down when the US's keeps going up speaks volumes to me.. I think that this is a deal where the west is going to get SCREWED OVER ROYALLY.. And the east and frogs will get what they want and our country is no better than the commie countries if that gets put thru and the losser parties get to take over goverment without an election.. They didn't win the election, the people voted and spoke, just a month ago.. My two cents..

feyd

Reaction score
3stooge.jpg

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three men with bruised ego's looking to make the history books. Just goes to show that our entire government is run by monkeys.

Pathetic!

This has absolutley nothing to do with what's best for Canada.

Disgusting!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three men with bruised ego's looking to make the history books. Just goes to show that our entire government is run by monkeys.

Pathetic!

This has absolutley nothing to do with what's best for Canada.

Disgusting!
exactly....self serving corrupt government officials at their worst. saw them all smiling last night on the news, and their minions who are expecting portfolios with big grins on their faces too. unbelievable....don't expect a kiss after we get fawked either.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey it won't stop at a few things either, every stupid peice of legislation will be back on the books, gun registry which will be eventual confiscation, ridiculous taxation, Jack Layton calling the shots over our enviroment???? He already said he would shut down mcmurray A seperatist who actually hates Canada bad enough he wants to leave, and we have him whispering in a nutcases ear? If this happens just watch where gas prices go.

Justifiable homicide may be in the books here, why cant the terrorists use these guys as target practice?

I think i better bury my handguns and rifles now as we separate ourselves from this lunacy,

It gets better. rumor is they will appoint Elizabeth May (green party) to the senate and then give her a ministers cabinet post. guess which one.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think i better bury my handguns and rifles now as we separate ourselves from this lunacy,[/QUOTE]

Bury them??...ummmm, not this cowboy! I'm gonna start reloading more, so when we put up the new great WESTERN CANADIAN WALL, I'll be pickin 'em off one by one, and lovin every *** damned second of it!!!!:PDT_gun:

fmx

Reaction score
I can't beleive this b.s.....now we get to spend more tax dollars in a troublesome time on three idiots with bruised ego's. If this accually goes through I will be embaresed to call myself a Canadian for the first time in my life!! The people spoke and Harper was elected in and that is how it should stay. The only hope is that if we are sent back to vote, hopefully we can get the final push of people out to get the Conservatives the majority vote. I do not even want to think of all the b.s that will go down if Dion runs this country. IF ALBERTA IS FORMING IT'S OWN COUNTRY PLEASE BRING B.C WITH YOU!!!

Top Bottom