Canadas Handyman Challenge

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this July I went to Vancouver and tried out for this tv show and got on, It aires tonight on HGTV home and garden tv at 8 pm Edmonton time .channel 19 reg cable in edmonton area . Not sure how long ima on lol.............but it was a awsome experience. .Check it out :):)

Attachments

• 401682_10150465093080168_530335167_9000116_650643944_handyman challenge.jpg
    401682_10150465093080168_530335167_9000116_650643944_handyman challenge.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 215

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh snap, well I liked your gate. Good on you for getting on the show and gitting er done. I do have a fence coming up in the spring!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just caught you getting voted off the island. Where was your Snow and mud gear?? That would of got you some extra points. Sorry to see you go. Was neat to see someone that you know on one of the shows. You still handy Tannis. Not as handy as pockets in your underwear but still handy. Congrats for having the balls to try there girl

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol omg sledderglen .you frikkin kill me . as for gate job sure give me a call i know how to mike holmes build now ;):)
thanks everyone who tuned in to my 1 hour world wide fame lol. :):) love ya

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have to add. it was so much fun . I was on set for 4 days with these guys . we laughed, joked, auhhh it was awsome .lol as you can tell I laughed through the whole show n I was on it . .....best time ever . If it wasnt on my bucket list. Well.....lets say it was n just got crossed off. :):)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
That was kool, tannis..... Your gate was one of the better looking gate, but you did need the diagonal cross brace on there, and you probably would have won :) ........... You would have kicked azz on the next challenge, i bet -- can't believe non of them knew how to cut a crown moulding angle?? Sure did look like fun, and looked a little stressful at times too?

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was kool, tannis..... Your gate was one of the better looking gate, but you did need the diagonal cross brace on there, and you probably would have won :) ........... You would have kicked azz on the next challenge, i bet -- can't believe non of them knew how to cut a crown moulding angle?? Sure did look like fun, and looked a little stressful at times too?
Yep thats what I need was the cross piece, :(. and crown moulding I could have done with my eyes closed. They told me it was between me n chet and asked if I knew how to do crown moulding I said oh course ,Mr. Holmes said see I knew it ......Ima going to try out again :)

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this July I went to Vancouver and tried out for this tv show and got on, It aires tonight on HGTV home and garden tv at 8 pm Edmonton time .channel 19 reg cable in edmonton area . Not sure how long ima on lol.............but it was a awsome experience. .Check it out :):)

Would it be possible to get some lotto numbers from you? :)

Top Bottom