Calgary Suds Night

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you missed the concept of "First" round. First meaning one and only. Anything subsequent to the first is called the "second", "third" and so forth. :D

I'd keep on here with the numbers lesson but I know in order to continue counting past 9, you'd have to take your shoes and socks off. LOL

OK seriously though - No need to power drink now - save that for when Junior(ette) comes. Nothing says a good nights sleep for Daddy like a bottle of Jack Daniels...... "Really honey - the baby woke up three times last night? Huh, I didn't hear a thing." :D

i can count to 21, and just order 100 the first time:d

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK we are booked in under "Bart" for the reservation. Due to it being the game night and the game starting at 6 pm they were hoping we could come a little earlier than 7 so that they wouldn't have to try and hold the table for us all night.

That being said I'm heading over for around 6:30 pm, if at least one of you can make it a little earlier so that I'm not sitting there drinking alone for an hour that would be appreciated...:D to entice you I will say that the first round is on me to whoever shows up by 6:45 pm.

If you have never met me - sorry I don't have any pics of my ugly face so look for the guy sitting all alone at the table with about 15 empty chairs - with snowmobile related paraphenalia on the table - that will probably be me. :)

See you there.

I should be able to make it there, by 6:30 as well.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks modman... depending on how works goes i may be able to make it in time for that free first round too!!

I too should also be able too make it for the free round,that counts for coffee I am assuming?

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could be there by 6 to hold tables/chairs. but my arms may give out by 7.:beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow - what a great time I had last night folks!!!! It was great to put some more faces to names and see some friends, share some drinks and laughter - voice is still returning this morning...LOL

Thanks to bhowes, snowmobilerecyclers, pistonbroke, sledpiggy, shawnmac, smokindave and better half, summitX, Quadtrash668 and the other guy I never got a name for, for a great Suds night.

Many rounds of brew, food was decent, company was excellent!

but WTF was up with the lights....?! LOL

I hope you got that trench dug in the dark at 11 pm....:D - yah, you know who I'm talking to........LOL

Thanks again all! Already looking forward to the next one!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great night indeed! Sorry, no pics cuz no one brought a camera...

Thanks to Modman for making the reservation!! Next suds night we will have to get a pub that will play us sledding videos :D

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And a big thank you for the :beer:!!!

Good time man, let's do it again soon. Good to meet bhowes too - I think I knew the rest of the crew.

Cheers!
PB

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome night folks the guy that left early was my brother inlaw derek he is a member cant remenber his password so is only ever on the site as a guest (that what happens to us older ones ) Amy and Gale pm me and i will find out about my buddys kitty cat for your new little sledder (it been on the self for 10 years now im sure) Good to put faces to names as well we all look a little different w/ out helmits on Dusty email me if your going to revy in july am not working july or august ( My life of riley) so have some free time and know how to use a hammer :):beer::beer::beer::beer:

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Amy for putting together a great night.Both myself and my wife had a great time and look forward to the next Suds night.
It was real nice too put a face too the ones I have never met and too be able too talk sleds all night,I was in my glory.
For some strange reason,I have a bit of a headache...;)

Thanks,
Dave

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Indeed, a good night. It was good to put more face's to names. Good to see; Amy, Cale, and Dusty again.

Good to meet; Bart, Blair, Dave, Shawn, Corey, and Derek. (Wasn't introduced to Dave's wife).

Untill the next one, or on a ride.

:beer: :beer: :D

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry I missed you guys,,, next one for sure,, damn work had me here late

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome night folks the guy that left early was my brother inlaw derek he is a member cant remenber his password so is only ever on the site as a guest (that what happens to us older ones ) Amy and Gale pm me and i will find out about my buddys kitty cat for your new little sledder (it been on the self for 10 years now im sure) Good to put faces to names as well we all look a little different w/ out helmits on Dusty email me if your going to revy in july am not working july or august ( My life of riley) so have some free time and know how to use a hammer :):beer::beer::beer::beer:

ooohhhh, kitty cat!! Let us know if you find one!! :beer::d

Top Bottom