boy oh boy......

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You see guy's its just this simple, if your a regular dude looking into getting into the sport and are healthy and fit. No need to be a muscle man but basically fit.
Then a Polaris or Arctic Cat are the sled's for you. Ya they will have a slight learning curve, more so then the Ski-doo but nothing that a normal individual can't handle and get real good at.
Now here is the beauty of thing's. BRP with their Ski-doo line has opened up the chances for those with impairment. You know the ones with slow feet or lardass syndrome and many other physical impairments. Even has made it so it is much more friend and family friendly, to the point you can take grandpa with his arthritis and walker out for the day.
Or Ed your bro-inlaw that lost his left leg 2yrs ago in a DUI accident...thank god he stopped drinking. Heck ya you can even take little Joey that never leaves his room and stare's at his PC all day.
Hats off to Ski-doo because at the end of the day we all want to feel like a pro and Ski-doo will do that for you no matter what your impairment is.
"At Ski-doo, we do it all for you"......is that a slogan??, probably not, it should be though.

For all you ski-doo rider's out there, just playing with ya...love ya anyways. Even though your riding a Doo.

have you even ridden a G4 or you just jaded?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol all the usual suspects come out of the woodwork to pay homage to Sir Sean.
Yeah not to many guys that get slammed by their own posts Like, Love, Thank and Recommend their haters posts. Lol. Thanks for the entertainment Max!:Happy6:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just for the record I don't collect EI. I don't think Johnny does either? But yeah there probably is more important things in life then sledding.

I'd never suggest everyone go out and sled 5months straight as some sort of a life goal, but hey that's what we do.....

lol.sorry.that.was.not.directed.at.you.or.johhny.i.just.know.some.people.lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have an incredibly busy life, hence why this is my first post on here in probably a year..[/QUOTE

View attachment 200979

Lol.....wat?

fawk your annoying!!! my point was i have been rather inactive...mainly due to the fact that tapa talk sucks, and my keyboard at home sometimes doesnt work...and lastly because i have actually been busy at work during the winter for the last 2 years.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the EI sponsored team in Revelstoke has grown a lot the last couple years.

Just throwing it out there that I'm not an EI sponsored rider.
You know Dan you make a great point. I'm betting there are more Albertans riding Revy than any other demographic and last year we were commenting that we thought it has been busier than previous years during the week. I guess they are on pogey and making job reports to the government from the top of Boulder? HaHa!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know Dan you make a great point. I'm betting there are more Albertans riding Revy than any other demographic and last year we were commenting that we thought it has been busier than previous years during the week. I guess they are on pogey and making job reports to the government from the top of Boulder? HaHa!

Guys, from Alberta, SasK, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes.... Poegy beach man its un-fawking real. I'm thinking of finding a new sled town.

But it is the place to be, if you want to be a "In" sledder. All the big time Americans are in town almost all the time now, Keith Curtis riding boulder on the daily this season, its insane.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys, from Alberta, SasK, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes.... Poegy beach man its un-fawking real. I'm thinking of finding a new sled town.

But it is the place to be, if you want to be a "In" sledder. All the big time Americans are in town almost all the time now, Keith Curtis riding boulder on the daily this season, its insane.
Sled with my steel toes on cause I'm always looking for work.

https://youtu.be/PdVBnhqXFWo

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We've been telling people for 20 yrs that Revy sucks. It didn't work. A early season weekend has more sledders than Christmas time did 5 years ago.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I am really excited by the G4. It looks good, goes good and if it holds up might sway me back to Doo in the future. Really depends if any other manufacturer releases something better?? I don't think 2017 will be the G4's best year either, there is sure to be many improvements for 2018.
The whole take-away from this thread is that I remember the old threads where Maxwell defended his 2016 and earlier Doo's as being perfect and almost godly. Now that the G4 rides so much more like a AXYS, he says "boy oh boy" and goes on to tell all of you how superior this sled is over all other brands. Remember I rode Doo's for nearly 30 years and defended them too when I believed they were the best sled around. Those years came and went and they may come again. I am learnng not to speak like Maxwell because when things change, you end up looking like a fool. If Maxwell spoke passion for sledding rather than passion for Doo, it may be less entertaining but so much more positive for the sport.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I am really excited by the G4. It looks good, goes good and if it holds up might sway me back to Doo in the future. Really depends if any other manufacturer releases something better?? I don't think 2017 will be the G4's best year either, there is sure to be many improvements for 2018.
The whole take-away from this thread is that I remember the old threads where Maxwell defended his 2016 and earlier Doo's as being perfect and almost godly. Now that the G4 rides so much more like a AXYS, he says "boy oh boy" and goes on to tell all of you how superior this sled is over all other brands. Remember I rode Doo's for nearly 30 years and defended them too when I believed they were the best sled around. Those years came and went and they may come again. I am learnng not to speak like Maxwell because when things change, you end up looking like a fool. If Maxwell spoke passion for sledding rather than passion for Doo, it may be less entertaining but so much more positive for the sport.

Maturity can be an elusive trait for some, remember , he's only 17 :).

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shall we bring up some of your more recent posts Chris? Lol!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawk your annoying!!! my point was i have been rather inactive...mainly due to the fact that tapa talk sucks, and my keyboard at home sometimes doesnt work...and lastly because i have actually been busy at work during the winter for the last 2 years.

Got what I wanted! Love you too bra!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just for the record I don't collect EI. I don't think Johnny does either? But yeah there probably is more important things in life then sledding.

I'd never suggest everyone go out and sled 5months straight as some sort of a life goal, but hey that's what we do.....
It's a life goal that I would do

Just can't lol

sent while drinking tea's

Top Bottom