boy oh boy......

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the XM is a remarkable sled. i still ride my freeride alot. a G4 still cant do what a freeride can doo. each sled has its place but for general/technical mountain riding the G4 is where its at. for those that like to pretend you ride trees there is always the polaris as teth-air has stated. great entry level machine for someone starting out that just wants to check the sport out. when your ready to take the sport more serious and go into more technical terrain with less effort and less stucks you can upgrade to a G4.

Honestly Maxwell, if you believed half of what you spew you wouldn't have to grand stand and boast about the "superiority" of the Doo product so much. You always compare to Polaris... this leads me to believe, that perhaps you have more respect for the Axys than what your words would lead us to believe. I missed the memo where all other riders are "pretend" riders unless on a doo. Reminds me of the beginning of the 509 movie, where the annoying narrator told us how superior the 509 riders are from the rest of the planet and set apart from the rest of the snowmobile population. There are so many phenomenal riders out there that couldn't be bothered with movies, social media and forums. They just get out there and enjoy themselves.
It is possible to respect another brand, yet ride your beloved doo. I have a tremendous respect for doo, how far they've come, the agility, the horsepower and the technology advances they've done in the last 5 years. Great product! Glad you're happy with it, but although this may have been an attempt to entice Teth-Air into some sort of online dual, you kind of come of dickish with your boasting.

Love what you ride, but the dick duels are getting kind of old.

Last edited:

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the beginning of the 509 movie, where the annoying narrator told us how superior the 509 riders are from the rest of the planet and set apart from the rest of the snowmobile population. There are so many phenomenal riders out there that couldn't be bothered with movies, social media and forums. They just get out there and enjoy themselves..

Well said. Some of the best riders aren't making movies or talking bull****, there just riding!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the XM is a remarkable sled. i still ride my freeride alot. a G4 still cant do what a freeride can doo. each sled has its place but for general/technical mountain riding the G4 is where its at. for those that like to pretend you ride trees there is always the polaris as teth-air has stated. great entry level machine for someone starting out that just wants to check the sport out. when your ready to take the sport more serious and go into more technical terrain with less effort and less stucks you can upgrade to a G4.

Lol

The Summit G4, taking newbs to places they don't belong since 2016! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a tremendous respect for doo, how far they've come, the agility, the horsepower and the technology advances they've done in the last 5 years. Great product! Glad you're happy with it, but although this may have been an attempt to entice Teth-Air into some sort of online dual, you kind of come of dickish with your boasting.

Love what you ride, but the dick duels are getting kind of old.

Hasn't he already chickened out of riding with Hurkot? Too much to take on there so maybe he is more comfortable riding with and following guys twice his age.

Sean is just a funny mouth piece on a forum who loves his Doo's. Outside of snow and mud I have never heard of the guy. It's not like he is paid by Doo to bleed loyalty so it's just an internet keyboard battle. The guys who are really riding aren't wasting their time on here.

Give him credit for never giving anyone or anything else credit lol.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well said. Some of the best riders aren't making movies or talking bull****, there just riding!

Exactly. I think that can be said for a lot of sports. When I used to rodeo (steer wrestling) I remember a group of us talking about how there were unbelievably good guys out there that just werent interested in the travelling and all the BS. Havent been directly involved with any sled filming, but have gotten a bit of an inside glimpse through other people that are. Doesnt seem like much fun to me. Id rather just go ride.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I think that can be said for a lot of sports. When I used to rodeo (steer wrestling) I remember a group of us talking about how there were unbelievably good guys out there that just werent interested in the travelling and all the BS. Havent been directly involved with any sled filming, but have gotten a bit of an inside glimpse through other people that are. Doesnt seem like much fun to me. Id rather just go ride.

I was in mountain mod mania 3 and thunderstruck 4.5. I agree wasn't much fun. Had to roll my M7 from the top of Turbo hill and roll it into the crowd to get my 8 seconds of fame.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, why are you here....................................just had to Dan!

I don't pretend one bit to be an above average rider. Never have and never will. I know I get it done and it isn't always fancy lol.

And I don't ride a Doo so I don't have a superiority complex that suggests I am a better rider because I ride one lol.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This place needs guys like maxwell here to get people worked up.Makes for some good entertainment. That's why I come here, is tooBe entertained. I'd rather ride but my ribs are broken :(

that made for a short season...... how long you down & out for?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over the past 3 weeks I have seen the new doo's absolutely dominate the polaris sled in every type of riding. Knee deep to neck deep snow. They climb better, sidehill better, and handle better. The axys is a great sled but will be #2 in the mountain category for 2017.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't pretend one bit to be an above average rider. Never have and never will. I know I get it done and it isn't always fancy lol.

And I don't ride a Doo so I don't have a superiority complex that suggests I am a better rider because I ride one lol.

It's the opposite - starting to get a complex about owning BRP after reading the (crap) opinions here. May have to get my helmet air-brushed to look like a paper bag.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over the past 3 weeks I have seen the new doo's absolutely dominate the polaris sled in every type of riding. Knee deep to neck deep snow. They climb better, sidehill better, and handle better. The axys is a great sled but will be #2 in the mountain category for 2017.

Sarcasm?

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

possibly....

weed.jpg

Top Bottom