Bought a new sled today. Yes, I know it’s June

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a new 2008 Yamaha Phazer MTX today. It’s the end of June and 30 degrees, but it seemed like a good thing to do. Apparently the service manager at the dealer thought the work order to prep the sled today was a joke. This sled is for the wife, and I still need to find something for myself. I figured if I got my wife a new sled first, she couldn’t complain too much when I bring home a new sled for myself. Anyway, we are both looking forward to trying out the Phazer this winter. To bad all we can do is look at it for the next 5 months!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new sled... she'll love it. You can do more than look at it, you can sit on it all summer wishing you bought a quad? :d Enjoy the new sled this winter. :d

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new sled!! They mow lawn like a mofawkur :d just ask my wife about the missing grass strips on mine :eek:

LET IT SNOW!!!

5-6 months is a long time. I may have some bald spots on my lawn too in a little while.:d

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new sled... she'll love it. You can do more than look at it, you can sit on it all summer wishing you bought a quad? :d Enjoy the new sled this winter. :d

I’m heading to Crowsnest with the quad in a couple of weeks, so I’m good. But I have to admit buying a quad today would have made a lot more sense.:)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing like being prepared...........Good on ya thinking about the wife like that,LOL!
catmando!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new sled!! They mow lawn like a mofawkur :d just ask my wife about the missing grass strips on mine :eek:

LET IT SNOW!!!

I found that out last August when I brought home my RT. Did I do that?:eek:...........oooops sorry honey.:eek:;):d

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a new 2008 Yamaha Phazer MTX today. It’s the end of June and 30 degrees, but it seemed like a good thing to do,
. To bad all we can do is look at it for the next 5 months!

Two words for ya !!!......"GRASS DRAGS"

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well the last thing to do would be dolly it to the shop. One little pull across the grass is a must. Also take pics of the sod busting!!!!!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the last thing to do would be dolly it to the shop. One little pull across the grass is a must. Also take pics of the sod busting!!!!!

I don’t have any pictures of me ripping across the grass, but I have a picture of a very happy wife on her new sled in my photo gallery. My daughter is pretty excited too.:)

Top Bottom