Bogger,Scotts, Maxwell or Joey

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Has any sort of decission been made....who wins ? Who wins' peoples choice ? Is it Scotts, the lord (Maxwell), his only begotten son (Joey), or the always cerebral Bogger ?

After my logging incident this weekend, I can no longer accept my nomination, mother nature & karma are gonna team up against me... that tree had a right to life, was healthy and robust unfortunately the old iron had mighty bumpers.... I am a bad person....

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After my logging incident this weekend, I can no longer accept my nomination, mother nature & karma are gonna team up against me... that tree had a right to life, was healthy and robust unfortunately the old iron had mighty bumpers.... I am a bad person....

Walk it off big guy...walk it off. Your luck you were on older iron, that has real bumpers, instead of just seeing a spray of broken plastic, and a fat repair bill

Kazual 6

Reaction score
Maybe took Plio up on the thought of it "accidently" going off in the shower after a vigurous washing

Originally Posted by plio7
Is it a sin if it goes off accidentally while cleaning it?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Thats why he spends so much time in shower!!! i always wondered why he locked the door and then braced it with a chair... needs his alone time....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Is the new avy pic, photo documentation of said lumberjacking trip ???

that would be the one.... hears a narrative....

incident.jpg

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahahaha, holy chit, I think I just peed a little, haven't laughed like that in a while.....thanks for the "walk thru"

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the kid{Joey}isnt giving her any lovin{sex} she aint going to be around long,from my tenage years experience those young girl need to be shown some lovin to show you care or the bad boy{which was me} will swoop in and geter done for a night or two but she will never go back to the lets wait till marrage guy.
although I have herd of guys like that I never really thought they were real.:d

Top Bottom