Relocating to the Right Coast

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Prior to me not being able to fly, used to make a couple trips a year to that area, little gas field in Quispam or Canaport. I do like that area, SJ is a ch!t hole but 1/2 hr in any direction is nice country.
I agree SJ is a very ugly city but proximity to everything is great and the river system is unbeatable.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I just agreed to an offer with JD Irving pulp & paper for a position at the Lake Utopia Paper Mill just west of Saint John. Pretty Excited, got 3 weeks to pack up and get gone......
Pitter patter 🤣🤣🤣

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just agreed to an offer with JD Irving pulp & paper for a position at the Lake Utopia Paper Mill just west of Saint John. Pretty Excited, got 3 weeks to pack up and get gone......

Fire sale on the house???

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Bogger. Sounds like it will work out fine. What’s your wife doing at the refinery? Irving is a client of mine and I visit there regularly. I had never been east of Regina until a few years ago. I don’t mine SJ at all. Maybe it’s just me.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Congrats Bogger. Sounds like it will work out fine. What’s your wife doing at the refinery? Irving is a client of mine and I visit there regularly. I had never been east of Regina until a few years ago. I don’t mine SJ at all. Maybe it’s just me.
She is a turnaround buyer

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ian, I’ll have to stop by and say bye to you and Arlene. You started out with this forum in February 2007 we were always on alert when you posted. Lol. Over time and once we all met we all became friends. I been to both of your places, more the other one when it by Alberta beach. You and your wife are great people, we will all miss you here. Glad to see you are moving to fulfill your dream, best wishes from myself and all of us at snowandmud.com. Please keep posting including pics of your adventures.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You could always come Up North for sledding, snow's good in Northern NB (y) Plenty of people come up.
The guys out at the mill tell me that they log about 3000km annually out by Saint George so who knows might end up with sleds too. My friends all have SxS's and they actually groom their trails in the winter. Clarification for all the "No Wheels on Groomed Trails" crowd..... The OHV Club grooms trails for ATV & SXS use

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The guys out at the mill tell me that they log about 3000km annually out by Saint George so who knows might end up with sleds too. My friends all have SXS's and they actually groom their trails in the winter. Clarification for all the "No Wheels on Groomed Trails" crowd..... The OHV Club grooms trails for ATV & SXS use
I believe, and I may be incorrect (I'm told it's happened before) that in some places out there, the trails paralllel each out, 1 trail is designated for snowmobiles, the other for OHV's.... The CCSO meetings are going on down there this weekend.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I believe, and I may be incorrect (I'm told it's happened before) that in some places out there, the trails paralllel each out, 1 trail is designated for snowmobiles, the other for OHV's.... The CCSO meetings are going on down there this weekend.
I think it depends on location.... where we rode last weekend there would not have been enough snow for sleds, they use a drag to pack the snow when there is too much so the wheeled machines can get around. The drag belongs to the OHV club, not sure there are sled trails in that area - up north the sledding is awesome I'm told, but we would need to trailer up - most places you can ride a quad or SXS from your house

Top Bottom