Blue River Information Thread

GoHiSK1

Reaction score
easy peasy.
Road 2 days . Thursday - Friday was maybe 25 sledders. Lots of snow to use up yet. Plus it snowed about 2' + Friday night. maybe it was Thursday night. lol

Last edited:

Poo16

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byvmPr_P3hQ

one of the best days riding ive had in a looong time, damn was i bagged for the next day in revy. Thx blue river

Hey just wondering if that tether rope effects you at all? Like gets in your way or pulls out on you in crucial moments like a climb or something? I was thinking of getting some of those

Sent from my iPhone using

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if that tether rope effects you at all? Like gets in your way or pulls out on you in crucial moments like a climb or something? I was thinking of getting some of those

Sent from my iPhone using
it has pulled a few times in the years ive used one but its worth it, not a chance id ever ride without

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jan.7 Horseshoe J.J & Jeff 002.jpg Jan.7 Horseshoe J.J & Jeff 001.jpg Rode Horseshoe today,
snow conditions are great with another 40cm's forecasted to fall in town before the weekend and 25cm's over Saturday and Sunday.

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The deactivation is passable in Horseshoe? How hard is it to get in?

It's passable for now, with all the snow in the forecast for this week the trail will disappear.
I say Horseshoe is the hardest area to access that Blue River has to offer.
Holy Grayle, Big Blue, Paradise, and Salmon are simple access compared to this.

Last edited by a moderator:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Wes from the looks of the highway cams and the weather, trees will be the order of the weekend!! So maybe our paths will cross in one of those secret spots!

Last edited:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Wes from the looks of the highway cams and the weather, trees will be the order of the weekend!! So maybe our paths will cross in one of those secret spots!

That would be awesome ! When will you be there and where are you staying ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom