Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting that you have such strong opinions on the subject and never watched CNN? If that channel doesn't clarify what media bias really is I don't know what will. Fox can lean right for sure but I do believe they have the best interests of the citizens at heart. CNN is as bad as CBC, just promoting the Agenda and selling the idea all other opinions promote hate and inequalities.

I listen to a lot of sirus both right and left political stations so I guess I do get their bias but Fox isn't any different other then what side they are on. I'm more right then left but Trump has to go.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its guys like you that think you know everything and believe Trump is here to save the world that make me even happier he lost. You're just another sore loser like he is when things don't go the way you want them too.

And you’re just another emotional closet liberal who isn’t gonna realize what is actually happening till it bites him on the A$$.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last Chance....for America.

The Trump campaign has filed an emergency motion in the Supreme Court on Sunday to reverse Pennsylvania’s state court rulings that “illegally changed” the state’s mail balloting laws. Therefore, they seek to send the selection of the electors for Pennsylvania to the legislature who has the legal authority to appoint new presidential electors. They asked for an emergency hearing saying that “the outcome of the election for the presidency of the United States hangs in the balance.” They further added:

“Time is plainly of the essence because once candidates have taken office, it will be impossible to repair election results tainted by illegally and belatedly cast or absentee and mail ballots,” the petition states. “The intense national and worldwide attention on the 2020 presidential election only foreshadows the disruption that may well follow if the uncertainty and unfairness shrouding this election are allowed to persist.”
If the Supreme Court does not accept this petition and rule on the merits rather than dancing with the procedure and using illegal “discretion” to simply avoid the entire election, then there is absolutely no reason why the protestors would not surround the Supreme Court for they are condemning the nation to uncertainly and the protests will become bloody and it will NOT be just one group anymore.

If there are no courts to hear disputes, then there is no civilization. In the Declaration of Independence, one of the chief complaints was that the King would charge someone and then to ensure he would be found guilty, he transported you and you were put on trial in London. That is why in the Sixth Amendment, you are to be tried where the crime took place. In the United States, the federal courts violate that principle all the time. They will always charge people in New York despite the fact the alleged crime took place elsewhere. This is why fair trials in the United States DO NOT exist – hence their 99% conviction rate.

If the Supreme Court rejects this petition, they have surrendered the law to “discretion” and that is the end of the United States. The Supreme Court has reduced itself to the status of a hypocrite.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IeKFPaTgN5.jpeg

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump isn't just going out kicking and screaming he's showing why he was, is the worst president in history and I'm sure he's going to get a lot worse before he's finished sulking.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bidens 47 years in power his son exposes him stealing a whole whack of money, and for some reason it all gets covered up and goes away. Social media even censors anyone talking about his crimes. Wow. Meanwhile Trump has to fight for 4 years to clear his name of a crime that the Obama and Clinton orchestrated. Shows you how crooked politics is in the states.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bidens 47 years in power his son exposes him stealing a whole whack of money, and for some reason it all gets covered up and goes away. Social media even censors anyone talking about his crimes. Wow. Meanwhile Trump has to fight for 4 years to clear his name of a crime that the Obama and Clinton orchestrated. Shows you how crooked politics is in the states.

Completely agree. I'll even venture to argue the swamp goes just as deep in Canada. People have been brainwashed to completely ignore it.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Completely agree. I'll even venture to argue the swamp goes just as deep in Canada. People have been brainwashed to completely ignore it.

100 % Beels! Puppet Master Truedope and the Canadian Media, Is a arm of the Chinese Communist Party !! The Swamp is hear and strong in our Country you can be sure of that ! Dictatorship

Top Bottom