Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone show me where Trumps team of lawyers actually brought one case of fraud to the courts? I don't think so becasue they know there are consequences for lieing under oath.

Trump is all about himself and is raising money for whatever he plans on doing next and a ****load of people are falling for it. I've said it before if they prove the election was rigged I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong but if it they had all the concrete evidence they say they do the courts would be siding with them already.

And Biden only won because Trump turned a lot of republicans voters against him the same way he did me. That's why the republicans did so well down the ballot.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone show me where Trumps team of lawyers actually brought one case of fraud to the courts? I don't think so becasue they know there are consequences for lieing under oath.

Trump is all about himself and is raising money for whatever he plans on doing next and a ****load of people are falling for it. I've said it before if they prove the election was rigged I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong but if it they had all the concrete evidence they say they do the courts would be siding with them already.

And Biden only won because Trump turned a lot of republicans voters against him the same way he did me. That's why the republicans did so well down the ballot.
The Supreme Court didn't say there wasn't any fraud. They said they weren't going to look at it.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

I can't believe how many people are eager to welcome communism.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Supreme Court didn't say there wasn't any fraud. They said they weren't going to look at it.
Because Trumps lawyers have never said there was fraud in any of their cases either.

I can't believe how many people are eager to welcome communism.

Now you're saying that without Trump the republican party will bring in communism because I just want him gone like so many republicans that voted for Biden.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You really can not be serious

Sounds like your on bidens team

Ever watched designated survivor on net flix???

Do it, it's fawked up and am sure that's exactly what goes on

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe you are likely fairly right, except for the civil war. How is there gonna be a war when no one stands up for anything or fights for anything? Blatant lies and propaganda and no one even bats an eye. Civil war very unlikely, people are to lazy.
Over 75+ million American voters might have something to say about that, we are not a happy lot. A lot of spineless Republicans are going to be put under some serious pressure to do the right thing or else.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over 75+ million American voters might have something to say about that, we are not a happy lot. A lot of spineless Republicans are going to be put under some serious pressure to do the right thing or else.

I note that President Trump says he got 75,000,000 votes so he must have won. The actual number is reported to be [FONT=&quot]74,221,000 votes (46.9%)[/FONT]
Joe Biden received [FONT=&quot]81,284,000 votes (51.3% of the total)

[/FONT]
Trump lost the election. It wasn't stolen. No matter how much I wanted the 49ers to win the 2020 Super Bowl, the Chiefs won it clearly and decisively. The United States is a resilient country and will make it through the next four years just fine. The only time politicians are ever under pressure is at election time. The next opportunity is the 2022 midterm elections.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I note that President Trump says he got 75,000,000 votes so he must have won. The actual number is reported to be 74,221,000 votes (46.9%)
Joe Biden received 81,284,000 votes (51.3% of the total)

Trump lost the election. It wasn't stolen. No matter how much I wanted the 49ers to win the 2020 Super Bowl, the Chiefs won it clearly and decisively. The United States is a resilient country and will make it through the next four years just fine. The only time politicians are ever under pressure is at election time. The next opportunity is the 2022 midterm elections.

Now that’s some funny CNN chit there.

bradb

Reaction score
I note that President Trump says he got 75,000,000 votes so he must have won. The actual number is reported to be 74,221,000 votes (46.9%)

Holy $%#%, pull your head out of the MSM clown show!

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mark Levin posts

[COLOR=var(--primary-text)]his election has exposed the complete collapse of the judiciary as a check on unconstitutional acts by state officials eviscerating legislative authority under our federal constitution (Art. II, Sec. 1, Cl. 2). It has also exposed the Supreme Court as a highly political, result-oriented, LIBERAL body that grants standing when it wants to rule on a case (Mass v. EPA) and denies standing when it wants to duck a case (Texas v. PA, et al). That Court intervenes relentlessly in state election processes, almost exclusively in support of leftwing activists and Democrat organizations that seek to weaken election security and fraud prevent. The Court and inferior federal and state courts have earned the contempt of tens of millions of Americans. While the media, Democrats, NeverTrumpers, and others, have celebrated the denial of substantive court proceedings to scores of petitioners raising fundamental federal and state constitutional issues, not to mention serious questions of fraud in states including, but not limited to Wisconsin and Georgia, these courts have disgraced themselves and severely damaged the electoral process. In effect, they have served as the Praetorian Guard for the planned, elaborate, and unlawful acts of the Democrat Party, its lawyers, and their state public officeholders throughout battleground states. Despite the media claiming that 6 of the justices are conservative, and Chuck Schumer's propaganda about his desire to pack the Court because it is supposedly too conservative, the FACT is the opposite. When the Court actually upholds the Constitution it is, more often than not, the EXCEPTION to the rule, which for the Court is activism with few limits.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Question for you? Have you taken the time to switch the channel and have a look see whats going on America's most trusted news source for a couple hours on any given day? Have you seen the video's, the sworn affadavit's from election scrutineers, the investigation into the Dominion voting machines and how easily they can be manipulated? How about the massive dump of votes at 3:42 AM for Biden on election night? I know its hard to believe something like this could happen in a country like the US but to close your mind and just dismiss all the information coming to light is pretty shallow I believe. Watch it. Give it a chance. If you don't believe it after that then it is what it is. These are evil people on the left. They appear to be willing to stop at nothing to get power back. The amount of money spent to defeat Senators like Lyndsay Graham in South Carolina and the 2 senators in Georgia that will be in the run offs in January is staggering. Hundreds of millions of dollars. Think about that???? Hundreds of millions to defeat one senator. Yeah there is no way that Trump lost fair and square.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The question isn’t whether Biden won or not, yes he won. But being a gear head forum most would understand that winning doesn’t mean someone didn’t cheat and lie. Most every race team has at some point been caught cheating to win. Who hasn’t modded a sled to “win” and when asked the answer has been “no it’s bone stock”. What’s unfortunate is that cheating to win a race not near as serious to society as cheating to oust Trump just because he has butt hurt a record number of swamp dwellers. I feel bad for him he will be hunted to till he’s dead or broke by the establishment after office.

Top Bottom