Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It doesn't surprise me that a Trump supporter won't believe anything but what he wants them to believe even when it's been debunked by several other sources, not that it matters because he will still be getting the boot from the whitehouse soon.

Are you suggesting the MSM is on the up and up and dosent spin or have an agenda?

If you believe that I have some lakefront property for sale you might be interested in.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the left spent 4 years on Russia conspiracy theory, the lame stream media were fully behind it but when the shoe is on the other foot there’s no fraud over the election results, laughable at best.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the left spent 4 years on Russia conspiracy theory, the lame stream media were fully behind it but when the shoe is on the other foot there’s no fraud over the election results, laughable at best.

This has nothing to do with Biden, they needed to get rid of Trump , and future will plainly show , to the disadvantage of Americans over all .

Attachments

• 6A1B6A98-EB14-4044-AA26-F262A10A2379.jpg
    6A1B6A98-EB14-4044-AA26-F262A10A2379.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 203

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I note that President Trump says he got 75,000,000 votes so he must have won. The actual number is reported to be [FONT="]74,221,000 votes (46.9%)[/FONT][/COLOR]
Joe Biden received [COLOR=#101010][FONT="]81,284,000 votes (51.3% of the total)

[/FONT]
Trump lost the election. It wasn't stolen. No matter how much I wanted the 49ers to win the 2020 Super Bowl, the Chiefs won it clearly and decisively. The United States is a resilient country and will make it through the next four years just fine. The only time politicians are ever under pressure is at election time. The next opportunity is the 2022 midterm elections.
You have learned well komrade.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you suggesting the MSM is on the up and up and dosent spin or have an agenda?

If you believe that I have some lakefront property for sale you might be interested in.

I have never watched MSN but I am going to add CNN to my cable package right away because I'm getting tired of listening to the far right all the time. All I need to see is what Trump does or doesn't do to make my opinions. And the fact the every court has thrown out his bogus cases tells me all I need to know about the so call election fraud.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never watched MSN but I am going to add CNN to my cable package right away because I'm getting tired of listening to the far right all the time. All I need to see is what Trump does or doesn't do to make my opinions. And the fact the every court has thrown out his bogus cases tells me all I need to know about the so call election fraud.
You'll love Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon. Maybe more ways than one?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't be any worse then listen to Fox crying about a rigged election that has never been even close to being proven.

Interesting that you have such strong opinions on the subject and never watched CNN? If that channel doesn't clarify what media bias really is I don't know what will. Fox can lean right for sure but I do believe they have the best interests of the citizens at heart. CNN is as bad as CBC, just promoting the Agenda and selling the idea all other opinions promote hate and inequalities.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best meme to summarize election

Democrats and media 2016-2019.5, “Trump won in a rigged election”

Democrats and media 2019.5-2020, “Elections can’t be rigged”

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't be any worse then listen to Fox crying about a rigged election that has never been even close to being proven.
Hillary said the same thing for 4years, chit she was in an interview the week before the election still whining about it....

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maricopa County, AZ, refuses to comply with state lawmaker's subpoenas to audit Dominion voting machines. They must be sh*tting themselves. But of course......still nothing to see here for the compliant.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to believe anyone can be as obviously uninformed as you , but yet have the confidence to continually shout out dumba$$ery for everyone to see and hear !
Its guys like you that think you know everything and believe Trump is here to save the world that make me even happier he lost. You're just another sore loser like he is when things don't go the way you want them too.

Top Bottom