Be Extreme Contest winner is Shawn Dinner -right here on snow and mud

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Shawn pulled it out with his on-line voting score, though the final score was very close with second place. Look for him in Sled Heads 4!

Last edited by a moderator:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulation Shawn....Show them how it's done. Will be looking for ya in the new Sled Heads 4.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Congrats Shawn. Good thing Ron and I had a chance to ride with you. Your a good rider. Look forward to seeing you in the movie.
Cheers Steve

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats Johni Blaze or will that be Mr. Johni Blaze? Doo us proud I`m sure we are all wishing we could be there to see it filmed. We will be watching GOOD LUCK

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wOOOOOO Hoooooooo:party2::ontopic::common001:
Thanks to everyone,:You_Rock: sounds like the votes helped out, I didnt have many good pics to submit but dont worry I wont dissapoint anyone when it comes time for the camera.

I was out Riding West Castle today or should I say Digging and pulling around West Castle..... there is soooo much snow.... this has been a great year for snow so far I LOVE THE POW.

special thanks to SNOWANDMUD.COM

cant wait to LET R RIP with Tahoe Films :devildancing:

Shawn

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Shawn: I'm Really Glad We Could Help You Pull This Off.... Glad I Posted That For You, And Thanks To Everyone That Helped Vote For Our Own Poster Boy.... Doo Us Proud, Johni Blaze........ We've Ridden With Ya, And Now Can't Wait To See You Rip In The New Vid... Congratulations, And That Makes 2, The # Of Riders We Now Know In This Series Of Videos(first One Being Rene St. Onge).... P.s. What Are You Dooin' Next Weekend??? Let Me Know, And I'll Tell You Why. Pm Me.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BLAZE IT UP MAN!! Thats awsome can't wait to see you in the new video.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttt seeing how its a topic for miss extreme voting

thanks again everyone it was a good time and I got to meet some great peeps,

"extreme velocity on sw
glad I didn't have to announce the start of on-line voting.

but SW is getting it's rear kicked by the folks at snowandmud.com....they are really getting the vote out for Amy Flowers. they did the same with Shawn Dinner last year (Be Extreme contest winner).

let's see a serious hard-core run to the finish....a little over three weeks to go. ""

looks like we we got a friendly competition.......

Top Bottom