BC to close sledding all together!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Came across this article, unless everyone signs the petition the gov't is trying to close backcountry snowmobiling too all and run a lotto system much like that of limited entry for hunting. Scary.

www.youranidiot.com

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A link that looks a little scary to click on. You sure you got the right one?
yes link is weird. Closing sledding would absolutely hurt a lot of the smaller sled towns like McBride, vale, sicamous and numerous others economically

John Cambell

Reaction score
I have heard talks about the governments doing this for years. They can stick it.

That is why its important to pay the small fee to your local snowmobile clubs so they can lobby for the people

I think the snowmobile clubs have been doing a great job, where I believe the government won't do this.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"youranidiot.com" really..... what would linking to tex's home page prove???????

Took a few posts but someone caught on.

Was waiting for all the anti BC comments HAHA

John Cambell

Reaction score
I saw the link... I felt the urge to click on it, but was scared a virus would come crashing thru...haha

But there is some truth to the post, about governments wanting to shut sledding down

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw the link... I felt the urge to click on it, but was scared a virus would come crashing thru...haha

But there is some truth to the post, about governments wanting to shut sledding down

Not quite correct. What government wants to do is satisfy the people that make the most noise. Sad to say....that ain't us!

Old Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not quite correct. What government wants to do is satisfy the people that make the most noise. Sad to say....that ain't us!

Sure is true around Inermere. Same people at all public meeting that stopping all motor use in back country and on water ways.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, the govt is all about getting votes to stay in power so they can steal more of our money and build their empires.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fernie Snow remember me telling you we’re all gonna be outlaws playing outlawed pipes.🍻 Hate to say I tol ya so. Bridge out at Renshaw. Eagles parking lot a lease for sled club renewing next yr? North American Sledders Association puts all voices in one spot. Get the manufactures on board cause it’s gonna kick the fawk outta them all. NASA 🍻

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9e18acb3b2444e120d9286d06c6a8bd6.jpg

Loud can done lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Fernie Snow remember me telling you we’re all gonna be outlaws playing outlawed pipes.🍻 Hate to say I tol ya so. Bridge out at Renshaw. Eagles parking lot a lease for sled club renewing next yr? North American Sledders Association puts all voices in one spot. Get the manufactures on board cause it’s gonna kick the fawk outta them all. NASA 🍻
Back in the day, you were a wise man Jay and still are. Unknown-2.jpeg Unknown-2.jpeg

Top Bottom