BC bush closing in the Board Room stage??

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can happen that's for sure. 2017 we had a closure due to the fires. It would be HORRIBLE if it happens.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas, there are other people reading these sites. I think the information updates are helpful, but when everyone is spouting off about " I'm going sledding no matter what they do" its giving the window lickers amo to try and shut things down.

Perhaps those that are going riding should just keep it to themselves, and go enjoy the hills. There are "those people" discussing chat sites like this one, face-book, and others saying how there are tons of "sledder's" that will not follow the rules and more needs to be done.

Also, Maybe, just maybe lets not be bragging about going to certain towns and stating how they were welcomed gracefully by local businesses.

Just a couple thoughts and suggestions.

Wrighty

Reaction score
Hey fellas, there are other people reading these sites. I think the information updates are helpful, but when everyone is spouting off about " I'm going sledding no matter what they do" its giving the window lickers amo to try and shut things down.

Perhaps those that are going riding should just keep it to themselves, and go enjoy the hills. There are "those people" discussing chat sites like this one, face-book, and others saying how there are tons of "sledder's" that will not follow the rules and more needs to be done.

Also, Maybe, just maybe lets not be bragging about going to certain towns and stating how they were welcomed gracefully by local businesses.

Just a couple thoughts and suggestions.

You are so right, it’s like going on the Facebook and talking about how hot your nanny is. You know your wife will see it sooner or later.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can totally see them forcing cabins to be locked up. Maybe staging areas closed too. Since the majority of them are rec sites they already have the authority to shut them down.

That what has happe ed here in Sask - shelters are closed as far as I know.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride from home, 3 areas out my back door, no loading.
Sadly with snomobiles you make tracks. They will be waiting for you when you get home. I like your thinking though but its kinda like the idiots that ride closed areas and then are dumbfounded when they get caught. We have a lot of smart people in our sport and a few dumber than a sack of hammer types too.

Reactions: LID

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This spring in the kamloops area they blocked some of the main FSRs that people frequent with cement blocks and CO was out giving warnings on some of the other areas they couldn't block due to homes in the area. Dont put it past these F%$#s to do it

No they didn't. They did have co road checks but no cement blocks. Still workers and cabins past the check points.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No they didn't. They did have co road checks but no cement blocks. Still workers and cabins past the check points.

Second hand info i got was wrong on the cement blocks but right on COs. Guess you can't always get the right info from people which is normal now a days. Doesnt mean they couldn't do it and it would suck.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
the Alberta Snowmobile Association has all of us clubs posting these on our Cabin's and shelters.

FB_IMG_1608188147386.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Still allowed to groom? If we had snow...

yes, we will be grooming as soon as there is enough snow for it...... The trail crew is heading out Sunday to do the lake posts on Lac Ste Anne and Lake Isle (physically distanced as much as possible) to prepare for hopefully a big dump of snow so we can get the season going!

Top Bottom