BC off road registration for out of province users ?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
My sleds are registered and insured in Alberta and I will continue to ride them in British Columbia.

Eldereldo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So why not leave it there for summer? I found the liability option via bcsa membership to be a significant savings.

Dont have anywhere to store it in the summer, in the winter I keep it at a campground that lets me park my trailer for a small monthly fee. Can't leave it there in the summer as they want all of the space. Any of the storage places are to expensive. Also I like to have it at home in AB for the summer so I can do maintenance.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More taxes from the NDP............................now why would you think of that?
Oh...she is talking about revised registration fees to encourage use of smaller fuel efficient vehicles as an example. Kind of hard to use a smart car to get to the wellsites....oh right we wont have many of those anymore.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see on the list for the up coming show, booth #510 is BC Ministry of Forestry & Natural Resources, booth #725 is BC Snowmobile Federation. I sure hope Albertans stop by each of these booths & quiz these people on the what is needed. Not somebody's opinion on this site is.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I see on the list for the up coming show, booth #510 is BC Ministry of Forestry & Natural Resources, booth #725 is BC Snowmobile Federation. I sure hope Albertans stop by each of these booths & quiz these people on the what is needed. Not somebody's opinion on this site is.

Everything I've posted so far is from ICBC and the RCMP, I will however try to make it to both of those booths and hopefully they will have some sort of documentation or something that they can provide to give a straight and solid answer on this subject.

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443735959.599816.jpg

Option for mounting plate is like I did with mine.
Riveted to skid plate under A arm. Still visible and won't wreck tunnel.
Sure it fills with snow but everywhere fills with snow when you ride.
This is on a freeride xm so sleds with skid plates exposed like this may only work.
Rules are rules it sucks but it is what it is.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
View attachment 189510

This is on a freeride xm so sleds with skid plates exposed like this may only work.

Oh, that's just fricken awesome! Now I gotta trade my kitty for some doo-laid. :(

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 189510

That's awesome

Oh, that's just fricken awesome! Now I gotta trade my kitty for some doo-laid. :(
Yes u should

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A sticker about 6 inches long to stick on the left side of the top of the tunnel beside the cooler wouldnt be a dreadful thing that we could all live with. Just like the ones that we put on our plates (all reflective and purdy for the government ) Then stick your renewal sticker on that. Thats the one spot that doesnt get beat up..... covered up maybe with a gas can but thats easily removed for inspection. Cause you know when this goes into full force they will be at the parking lots looking for you rebels lol. This might even slow down the thefts and b&e problems .... we can only hope. I agree its a gong show

Totally agree with a sticker. A small one that doesn't take up to much room. If they are stopping to check your documents they can also read the small decal on the tunnel.

Top Bottom