Ban Willie

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he with the most tea sets the rules for t time. trashy has a rail car full. and has been giving out meddlers extra t. so trashy rules, oh when is t time trashy.

Send some north

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow the top 5 threads are all about willy, I would have to think that ol' Longhairfreak has got to be jealous or is this his alter. Can we please stop this and get back to things that matter like sledding. I'm getting sick of seeing his usless threads and all the bashing that goes along with it. The odd one here and there is funny but this is ridiculous.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow the top 5 threads are all about willy, I would have to think that ol' Longhairfreak has got to be jealous or is this his alter. Can we please stop this and get back to things that matter like sledding. I'm getting sick of seeing his usless threads and all the bashing that goes along with it. The odd one here and there is funny but this is ridiculous.

start postin, those threads are slim this time of year.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
from longhairfreak, to Joey, to oneyewilly, there is always some summer entertainment (if one wants to call it that?). I admit and agree, this whole thing about oneyewilly doesn't matter but don't let him know that we know!

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
almost time to get out the quad !! :)

so you can go to Timmies on it????

3YrOldElectQuad.jpg

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no Tmmy's or Rotten Ronnie's in Nelson. But there is two A&W's. But I think willy likes it at the co-op! lol j/k

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i go to the armpitt Trail for Rotton Rons :)

Do you take your vegetable-oil powered volkswagen van or do you hitch hike?

Driving all the way to Trail for a $2 Big Mac is dumber than owning a set of white oakleys....... but I guess you can fill up the van from their grease trap while you're there.

WIN-WIN!

Top Bottom