Axys Pro RMK

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard that 2015 shafts have broken even with the clamp installed(I really hope this isn't true). I'm not sure why after 3 years this could be an issue but with all the tolerance issues it doesn't surprise me. I hope 2016 sleds have tighter standards. In 2013 I had the clutch side of my drive shaft spin in the bearing causing it to wear excessively. My 2014 has loose splines (tested with 3 different sprockets and they all rocked on the shaft).

As far as MY16 is concerned I hope they tighten up their tolerances on parts. Saw one in the showroom a couple days ago and was very impressed with the fit and finish of the new plastics as well as how narrow the thing is. Makes the current pro's look dated and wide.

TUFFPOLARIS

Reaction score
I have not heard of a single broken drive shaft after they clamped the 2013 drive shafts. As far as I know that issue is long gone.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sat on the new axys RMK at a sneak peek tonight. All I can say is Wow what an awesome sled.Makes my 15 RMK look like a dinosaur. So light and easy to pull over on the dealer s floor. Stock silencer is huge and weighs 19lb so with after market your under 400 lbs dry.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sat on the new axys RMK at a sneak peek tonight. All I can say is Wow what an awesome sled.Makes my 15 RMK look like a dinosaur. So light and easy to pull over on the dealer s floor. Stock silencer is huge and weighs 19lb so with after market your under 400 lbs dry.

Now, i think the true question is how much do you weigh. IMO a 250 # guy will be able to pull over a sled on the showroom floor a lot easier then me being 150ish#s can

But then again I may just be bitter I only have 80 miles on my leftover 14 that I seemingly overpaid for haha

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just go on Snowest. The trail guys ran them all winter. You can get your real knowledge there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nwoprormk

Reaction score
you can get chain cases in the poos as well depending on which one you choose.

If you choose a 3", it must have a c case. That tells me Polaris knows they have their limits. I SC'd a 15 Standard RMK, with clickers, and BH Cooler, mostly just to have a case. Gonna turbo for next yr and wait for all the kinks to be worked outta the axys. I know it will handle it.....

May need one of them 2.6" tracks tho lol

Top Bottom