Anyone out there know what these are??

sicamoose

Reaction score
When we bought our house these soft containers were left on the property. They smell almost manure like and have the consistency of almost fine sawdust - same color too. Anyone know what they are and/or used for? I would assume some kind of fertilizer for a farm? ps. if anyone is in or near the vernon area, i am trying to get rid of them for free - that is, if there is any value to them at all. droid 083.jpg

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They look like the bags they have been shipping sulfur in.... that has a pretty distinct smell though. gotta loves other peoples junk...... good luck getting rid of them :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are mini bulk bags used for seed and some pre emergant chemicals in the farming industry. Somebody is maybe composting something? Saving sawdust for floor dry?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you take a pic of it closeup in your hand or on a flat surface so we can see a close up?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it looks like shheeet, tastes like shheeet, smells like shheeet

must be shheeet.

grow op

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It maybe saw dust they could of been hamster breeders or are there stables on your land could be used for horse bedding or used horse bedding.

Chunk

Reaction score
It's most likely feed for animals. When it gets wet it turns and smells somewhat like manure.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you lived on Salt Spring Island i would of said bulk Granola bars..................

sicamoose

Reaction score
there was a grow op on the property so maybe the stuff int he bags was for that (more likely i would guess because we dont live on a farm). I will take some pics of the material inside close up

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was a grow op on the property so maybe the stuff int he bags was for that (more likely i would guess because we dont live on a farm). I will take some pics of the material inside close up

If it is material from a grow up we will have to run down Willy and have him identify it for you. Lmao!!

Top Bottom