Another bomb went off !!!!!!!!!!

Turbo-North

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heard another bomb went off in Nimpo Lake. Guy i ride with there has an 800 Dragon gets it back soon with the new motor. He bought it put 50 miles on it (in snow) welded the track to the rails . No warranty from dealer. New track skid and updated wheels on skid. $ 1500 later.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least no S&M'Rs will buy the Embarrasses, er I mean Polaris's. This is pretty crappy service from a Manufacturer! Cat rider here as well and really impressed with the Suzuki engine technology! There's 3 more brands to choose from, but from my experiences owning all brands at one point in time, I prefer Cat M series.

Totally agree I own a 09 m1000 153 sno pro!:beer:

Parad0x01

Reaction score
I was looking at getting a polaris until I started reading about all the problems people have been having in the last few years. Now I'm most likely going to get a M series cat. Everyone I've talked to that owns one loves it

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would do a skidoo before cat, their chasies are barbaric

Duely noted! Maybe Imdoon will let me try his XP so I can feel how good a modern doo is like to ride!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we should all start a revolt against polaris.......ive been doing so for eight years!:D

good luck man! polaris needs to aunty up and fix this........i'd love to see the stats on how many happy customers their are vs unhappy customers!

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
J man 2 am get some sleep :rant: your Aunty Polaris is probably mess'n around w/ your Uncle Doo and we all know what the result of that will be little yammi's all over the place;):):rolleyes::beer:LOL

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
we should all start a revolt against polaris.......ive been doing so for eight years!:D

good luck man! polaris needs to aunty up and fix this........i'd love to see the stats on how many happy customers their are vs unhappy customers!

You started revolting at age 8 ????????

What did you do, peel the polaris stickers off your radio control ATV & lego set??????

ice auger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People have to remember manufacturers go through problems with their models. (not defending all manufacturer). I remember years ago when i was on the Blowest website and people were ready to call for the public exicution of the president of cat due to clutch propblems. These cat clutches wouold fly off the machine (killed on person here in MN and critically injured two). Just like the car maunfacturers.....good years and bad....I have 11 people in the snowmobile club that could not keep their formula 3s together.....in 1996 Polaris could not keep their thriples together.....see a trend here....?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
By aunty up do you mean squeeze their cheeks and kiss their foreheads telling them how cute they are

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You started revolting at age 8 ????????

What did you do, peel the polaris stickers off your radio control ATV & lego set??????

ever since my grandpa gave me his et 340 i was revolting

J man 2 am get some sleep :rant: your Aunty Polaris is probably mess'n around w/ your Uncle Doo and we all know what the result of that will be little yammi's all over the place;):):rolleyes::beer:LOL

hahaha! it was 1 am here , and yes i work today! sooke is covered in snow!

srxdude

Reaction score
I guess the old statement is true. 95% of all polaris machines are still on the trail today. The other 5% made it home. HaHa just joking. Hope polaris gets there act together.

sakoboomer

Reaction score
The F'ed up thing is that Polaris COULD do something about this if they wanted to. They choose not to. I wish that the die hard polaris people would stop buying these machines. That is the only thing that would make polaris open their eyes and start taking care of their customers. Polaris needs to prove themselves to the riding community and it won't happen while people continue to buy their product.
I am with you there. I have a 09 Dragon that they cannot figure out either. It seems to me that Polaris is just ignoring this huge problem. I have decided that as soon as they can get mine to run I am selling it and snow checking a Ski Doo Summit X.

We are going to Snow west in two weeks and I am going to hammer on the Polaris boys about this problem and their seeming lack of interest in solving it. Maybe when they have left over sleds they will get the message and remember to take care of the customers!

Also just read they are moving their engine plant to Mexico, that is crap!!!! I will not buy another Polaris for that reason!

Top Bottom