M1000 is King of the Hill, I did own Poos

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not buying this reason... My AC is the smokiest, fuel guzzling machine out of all I ride with. :d

I agree with you. When I start my cat up in my garage and let it idle for 2 mins, I can barely see inside. And then when both mine and my brothers cats are warming up you'd swear there was a raging fire inside lol.

Good ol' arctic cats. They'd make environmentalists sh!t themselves.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you. When I start my cat up in my garage and let it idle for 2 mins, I can barely see inside. And then when both mine and my brothers cats are warming up you'd swear there was a raging fire inside lol.

Good ol' arctic cats. They'd make environmentalists sh!t themselves.

Smoke is due to oil you use. My M1000 useing spectro oil hardly smokes even when it's warming up.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha nothing better than having 2 cats running in an enclosed trailer.... so thick you can't tell which way's up

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do actually have 4 spark plugs. So far that's the only sensible thing he's said. Not saying you can't get 11hp out of a y pipe?

I think they just ran out of ideas on why they quit running all the time and thought it was the plugs so they put in a redundant system....... OH yeah and add weight because they aren't heavy enough.........LMFAO:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they just ran out of ideas on why they quit running all the time and thought it was the plugs so they put in a redundant system....... OH yeah and add weight because they aren't heavy enough.........LMFAO:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Well it worked! I haven't had an issue in 3000km. And I haven't seen an M-series thread about blown up motors unlike the rev, xp, or dragon forums :rolleyes:

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it worked! I haven't had an issue in 3000km. And I haven't seen an M-series thread about blown up motors unlike the rev, xp, or dragon forums :rolleyes:
I have 2000 miles on my rev and it runs like a charm only mod to my engine is Vforce reeds. I run Costco Gas and i believe that has the dreaded ETHANOL in it before that for two seasons I ran Husky 94 octane that every one is worried about and I don't treat my machine very nice if it would blow up I can tell the wife awe darn I have to buy a new bigger engine and clutch to go with it.
And I wouldn't compare Doo to a Pullyourass I don't think we have had near the problems they have.:p

sleliuk1

Reaction score
Smoke is due to oil you use. My M1000 useing spectro oil hardly smokes even when it's warming up.

Yes i agree, i just switched to Amsoil, night and day difference! That cat crap would smoke up the garage after running for 30 seconds. Amsoil, minimal smoke. This is all i have tried so far so i can't speak for the other oils, but from what i have heard any oil is better than the cat oil.

Top Bottom