M1000 is King of the Hill, I did own Poos

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
Not sure if any of the "800s are faster" idiots ever went to school?

The dummy that says that there is only 6bhp in a Y and can obviously hasn't a clue or rides something that only gets 6hp from all that money.

There are a lot of idiots that don't seem smart enough to know that the Y pipe is an emissions POS and that's why the hp goes up with a new exhaust manifold that has a little better shape. Probably not born back in the mid 70s when the cars got POS restricive exhaust manifolds for emissions.

The Government requires emissions on snowmobiles now. The M1000 has 4 spark plugs and 4 coils for emissions and mileage. Today the '06 M7 used 6 gallons. Buddies M1000 used 6 gallons and MY M1000 used 5 gallons. Facts are facts.

I always highmark. The Renegade 800 and the Dragon 800 didn't work so great. My M1000 was highest and fastest. M7 was second highest and Richard's Dragon 800 got the same air as my buddies M1000.

None of the other 8 sleds bothered to try.

Don't know who you are trying to impress here RTTTTed. I ride with two XP's and there is no comparison. I can't even come close to following them. Why? Because they are better riders on lighter machines. Yes I can highmark them but who cares. Any one can point and shoot up a hill. Oh, and my M8 with a hair dryer makes well over 100 hp.

sleliuk1

Reaction score
Clearly someone has been doing the herbal. Got an 08 XP that kicks the chit out of 1000 cats all the time. Here kitty kitty:d

Lets not get carried away here (I guarantee you that it won't beat a 1000 "all the time")...rider is key! (but yes he is full of it!)

At the end of the day it all comes down to how much fun you and your group had, how many beers you drank, and who's sled is running and not broken down. And yes they all break down!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dChit we could low mark. Take then to the top of the hill and see what make goes further. :lol2:

Cwild

Reaction score
Lets not get carried away here (I guarantee you that it won't beat a 1000 "all the time")...rider is key! (but yes he is full of it!)

At the end of the day it all comes down to how much fun you and your group had, how many beers you drank, and who's sled is running and not broken down. And yes they all break down!

I have to agree that RTTT is full of chit and that a good rider will make or break any sled, and not to sound like an a$$ but I got to question the common sense of all the people who like to drink up on the mountain. I mean it a dangerous enough sport already. Does it really make sense to be knocking back a couple and then hoping on a 150+ hp sled with the power to weight ratio of an F1 car. :nono:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sleliuk1

Reaction score
I have to agree that RTTT is full of chit and that a good rider will make or break any sled, and not to sound like an a$$ but I got to question the common sense of all the people who like to drink up on the mountain. I mean it a dangerous enough sport already. Does it really make sense to be knocking back a couple and then hoping on a 150+ hp sled with the power to weight ratio of an F1 car. :nono:

Sorry thats not what i was leaning to, more like at the hotel/bar later on. We sometimes have one or two but nothing more on the hill, back in town its usually a couple more than one or two.:cool:

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
Not sure if any of the "800s are faster" idiots ever went to school?

The dummy that says that there is only 6bhp in a Y and can obviously hasn't a clue or rides something that only gets 6hp from all that money.

There are a lot of idiots that don't seem smart enough to know that the Y pipe is an emissions POS and that's why the hp goes up with a new exhaust manifold that has a little better shape. Probably not born back in the mid 70s when the cars got POS restricive exhaust manifolds for emissions.

The Government requires emissions on snowmobiles now. The M1000 has 4 spark plugs and 4 coils for emissions and mileage. Today the '06 M7 used 6 gallons. Buddies M1000 used 6 gallons and MY M1000 used 5 gallons. Facts are facts.ays highmark. The Renegade 800 and the Dragon 800 didn't work so great. My M1000 was highest and fastest. M7 was second highest and Richard's Dragon 800 got the same air as my buddies M1000.

None of the other 8 sleds bothered to try.
lots of brains

Attachments

• dumbass.jpg
    dumbass.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 210

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dI work at canadian tire, so im pretty hooked up in the wheelbarrow world. so if somebody thinks they can take me, COME GET SOME

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐!

:D:D A sled is a sled.

except for poo's, doo's and yammy's (THEY SUCK):p:p

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but the new ski doo 800 has the same power as the m1000 now. And the doo is lighter. I'm not just saying that either. All sleds built these days are great, its all about preference. And I prefer my etec doo.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Don't think that the new e-tec puts out as much horse as the M1000, yes much lighter better mileage on the e-tec and oil consumption but not as many hps or torque. Just throwin that out there.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think that the new e-tec puts out as much horse as the M1000, yes much lighter better mileage on the e-tec and oil consumption but not as many hps or torque. Just throwin that out there.

No i'm pretty sure they are close in HP. maybe not in torque. But my sled will hang with a M1000.

sleliuk1

Reaction score
oh boy....i remember what happened to me when i said my sled hangs with all the m1000s....:eek:

It wll hang with the 1000 forsure. I rode quite a bit with the doo's and they are good. But some people say that the 1000 is the fastest sled ever built, even though it is a mountain sled...lol

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peak seaker you want some of this. Custom 192" spruce rails,lightweight yet very strong. I have a hard time keeping the front end down. Highmarks renegades all day!

Attachments

• IMG00192.jpg
    IMG00192.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 169
Top Bottom